[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Can someone tell me which change I can improve my character?
IGN: Vortilion
"
Everyone else attempted UAtziri with this build? My PoB dps is 2 million (approx.) with conc effect and i basically just kill myself on her passive reflect she has in her normal form (not split phase). Any tips? Maybe berek's grip would help? Here's my gear:

yugul pantheon, sybil's lament ring

worse comes to worst, respec into paragon of calamity just for the fight
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
Everyone else attempted UAtziri with this build? My PoB dps is 2 million (approx.) with conc effect and i basically just kill myself on her passive reflect she has in her normal form (not split phase). Any tips? Maybe berek's grip would help? Here's my gear:

yugul pantheon, sybil's lament ring

worse comes to worst, respec into paragon of calamity just for the fight

I made a shaper ring with life on spell hit that might also help a bit.

its not great but limited resources on ssf.
Any ideas on where I can improve? I’m able to do T15 carcass, but nothing further than that. Even then, my boss damage sometimes seems kind of inconsistent. Character is BVorbust on my profile.

Also, how to do just have you items in your comment instead of having to link your profile?

[https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KPhil/characters/url]

I have a free slot next to Harald of Ice and Ash. Does Icebite works with either of them? It seems like a decent support for Herald of Ice if it works.
Haven't played POE in quite a few years. Picked it back up for this league and have been loving this build. I have some currency piled up but not sure where I should focus on putting it just yet. Was stoked to finally 6L my inpulsa, that was exciting. Picking up some quality gems is on my list, what should be next?

What do you guys think?
"
IllestRolla wrote:
Haven't played POE in quite a few years. Picked it back up for this league and have been loving this build. I have some currency piled up but not sure where I should focus on putting it just yet. Was stoked to finally 6L my inpulsa, that was exciting. Picking up some quality gems is on my list, what should be next?

What do you guys think?

using some orbs on some of your flasks would help :P
"
Esspay wrote:
"
IllestRolla wrote:

What do you guys think?

LOL, sure would. I'll fix that this evening.
"
IllestRolla wrote:
"
Esspay wrote:
"
IllestRolla wrote:

What do you guys think?

LOL, sure would. I'll fix that this evening.

also id look for a main hand with atleast T2 atk speed if not t1. makes it much more smooth.

i personally use a brightbeak/shield for mapping.
"
Esspay wrote:

also id look for a main hand with atleast T2 atk speed if not t1. makes it much more smooth.

i personally use a brightbeak/shield for mapping.

I've been using BB/Shield as well, it's much smoother.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info