[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Out of curiosity how much better is Inpulsa five link.. Can't afford six link in comparison to an ok rare six link for clear speed / safety. I'm level 91 but still get a random death here and there. Not sure if it's just the nature of the beast . I have have full resist and Decent health pool so I'm not sure why it's happening.
"
BenN1ce wrote:
Out of curiosity how much better is Inpulsa five link.. Can't afford six link in comparison to an ok rare six link for clear speed / safety. I'm level 91 but still get a random death here and there. Not sure if it's just the nature of the beast . I have have full resist and Decent health pool so I'm not sure why it's happening.

inpulsa does a ton for clearspeed, but you're likely better with your own 6 link for now

i have slightly more damage unbuffed with a lot better weapons than you with a 5 link inpulsa, inpulsa is good but so is 6 links

you'd probably struggle more vs bosses, but clear a bit faster on a 5 link inpulsa

also you're not lightning res capped, idk if you knew

and your flasks... a bit iffy. whirling blades should be faster than good rolled rotguts
Last edited by Logicalbombs on Jun 14, 2018, 2:56:48 PM
uhh, why is there not a dedicated PoB link like every other guide ever has? its literally the most useful thing for someone that wants to follow a build while still being able to make adjustments.... (a pob link from first month in bestiary is pretty useless, so i didnt count that as a legit pob link.) Sorry for sounding entitled but its legit the only thing i consider usefull in a build guide, anything else the user can figure out by themselves with time.
"
lola97 wrote:
uhh, why is there not a dedicated PoB link like every other guide ever has? its literally the most useful thing for someone that wants to follow a build while still being able to make adjustments.... (a pob link from first month in bestiary is pretty useless, so i didnt count that as a legit pob link.) Sorry for sounding entitled but its legit the only thing i consider usefull in a build guide, anything else the user can figure out by themselves with time.

Just import his character to PoB, you have his profile name, or import the character of the several other people that have followed this guide to the end game.
Last edited by WhaleRum on Jun 14, 2018, 3:43:36 PM
Guys shall I continue to work on this?

Been trying to craft an offhand for bosses since I don't even have damage weapons at all right now.
"
Vortilion wrote:

Can someone tell me which change I can improve my character?

IGN: Vortilion
"
Vortilion wrote:
"
Vortilion wrote:

Can someone tell me which change I can improve my character?

what are those flasks bro Lol.
Here is the gear that I am currently using:

At the moment with the current setup, do you guys think I could do end game bosses? What bosses should I do currently to get my currency up?
just wondering if i can swap blade vortex for another skill without having to change too much im level 76.
Great guide! I did want to mention a couple of minor things you might want to add:

1. The new String of Servitude with skill duration is a great QoL during the acts. I might suggest add it to the leveling uniques.

2. I noticed a small pathing error near Heart and Soul. By following the blue line we use the same amount of points and get +10 dex +20 flat mana and +20 ES, since we're mostly dex starved this seems correct. The only caveat would be if we eventually take Throatseeker at which point the current tree is correct (I don't see it taken in the leveling section so I wasn't sure).

Other than it's been a blast to play! I'm still looking for upgrades, but being in SSF I'm a bit pidgeon-holed by time.

Last edited by seanxjohnson on Jun 14, 2018, 4:35:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info