[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Got this today. Wanna to sell it and buy some stuff. Or can I use it replace Inpulsa?

So I have this ring but i don't have the currency to craft right now. Should I just craft ele resists and slam it?
Also what are people's opinions on the gem setup once you have a ring with warlords? I've been thinking about having the 3 heralds with enlighten on one piece of gear.
As for the others i've been thinking of putting clarity and grace or haste with another enlighten+ the lightning golem though I haven't done the math if the mana can hold out on this. Otherwise maybe i'll just change warlords mark on the curse on hit link with assassin's mark, put 2 heralds-enlighten-another aura and have lightning golem unlinked.
"
peotraxanas wrote:

So I have this ring but i don't have the currency to craft right now. Should I just craft ele resists and slam it?

nice ring but no much reason to slam as it already has 2 suffixes.

id craft on all res or w/e res you need. if you dont need res then craft on crit chance.

thats about it id just keep it like that.

if you really want to you could slam a prefix but itll prob be shit.

best slam would prob be high mana or flat dmg to spells.
Last edited by Esspay on Jun 14, 2018, 5:43:15 PM
Spoiler

Wich adjustments should I go for first? Warlord Mark + Shaper ring, 6l impulsa, else?
dude.... this should be illegal to play! iam literally melting through t15 maps with my relatively average gear ((got lucky with 108fuse)my jewellery is dogshit)). killing red elder in a breeze! next steps are guardians and then shaper.

thanks for this guide DirtyDot!

edit: i know the craft on belt doesn't work, i bought it this way just haven't removed it yet
edit2: also with my sceptre and the lvl 20 inc crit mod i get full power charges within no time. simply amazing
Last edited by dANNY187 on Jun 14, 2018, 5:54:24 PM
"
Esspay wrote:
"
peotraxanas wrote:

nice ring but no much reason to slam as it already has 2 suffixes.

id craft on all res or w/e res you need. if you dont need res then craft on crit chance.

thats about it id just keep it like that.

if you really want to you could slam a prefix but itll prob be shit.

best slam would prob be high mana or flat dmg to spells.

Yeah I came to that conclusion aswell in the end, I just crafted cold res since it was the only res I didn't have 109 with this ring, I'll worry about getting something better when I feel like I need it or I have nothing to spend on. Thanks for the info.
"
Logicalbombs wrote:
"
BenN1ce wrote:
Out of curiosity how much better is Inpulsa five link.. Can't afford six link in comparison to an ok rare six link for clear speed / safety. I'm level 91 but still get a random death here and there. Not sure if it's just the nature of the beast . I have have full resist and Decent health pool so I'm not sure why it's happening.

inpulsa does a ton for clearspeed, but you're likely better with your own 6 link for now

i have slightly more damage unbuffed with a lot better weapons than you with a 5 link inpulsa, inpulsa is good but so is 6 links

you'd probably struggle more vs bosses, but clear a bit faster on a 5 link inpulsa

also you're not lightning res capped, idk if you knew

and your flasks... a bit iffy. whirling blades should be faster than good rolled rotguts

I just swapped an amulet I bought cheap. I have a lighting damage life leech one with 47% lightning too. I can basically get to 100 resists mixing and matching rings and amulets. I will try no Rotguts. I seem to clear way faster just having two constantly filling.
How are people managing their resist %' after they've swapped to elder+shaper rings though?
Seems impossible for me to get anywhere near all 3 caps.

Suggestions are welcome :D
"
MrFireme wrote:
How are people managing their resist %' after they've swapped to elder+shaper rings though?
Seems impossible for me to get anywhere near all 3 caps.

Suggestions are welcome :D

From amulet, weapons, jewels and another stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info