[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
benjirogenji wrote:
"
rax4r wrote:
What do you think about my gear? I know that I need better daggers and jewels, but besides this, what can you advice me to improve?

1. Amulet with max life on it
2. Dropping Zeel's for a uniqe shield with 100+ max life and whatever else you need
3. Better boots with more max life

I would also considering throwing few devines on you shapers ring for more spell dam/inc. life.

thanks!
"
rax4r wrote:
"
benjirogenji wrote:
"
rax4r wrote:
What do you think about my gear? I know that I need better daggers and jewels, but besides this, what can you advice me to improve?

1. Amulet with max life on it
2. Dropping Zeel's for a uniqe shield with 100+ max life and whatever else you need
3. Better boots with more max life

I would also considering throwing few devines on you shapers ring for more spell dam/inc. life.

thanks!

Keep the Zeels for mapping its the best mapping shield there is idc what anyone says :P

But a good a rare one is nice for trials/lab or guardians. [zeels can stop your life regen]

Getting 99 today on ssf with zeels.
Hi! I’m a beginner and I’m making this build. Should I try to stack phys dmg bc this build gets ele dmg from conversion? Should I focus on getting phys dmg or ele dmg?
"
SWWx wrote:

2.9kk dps right now without taste of hate, level 84 with 5580hp. At lvl 90 will be 6100hp, 3.5kk dps with taste of hate and some nodes on critmilti. Shaper already easy done, t16 easy done. Thx for the guide.

hm Bop says you have 450k not 2.9kk -.-
"
Sathuan wrote:
"
SWWx wrote:

2.9kk dps right now without taste of hate, level 84 with 5580hp. At lvl 90 will be 6100hp, 3.5kk dps with taste of hate and some nodes on critmilti. Shaper already easy done, t16 easy done. Thx for the guide.

sounds like youre doing it wrong. i got 1m with brightbeak so im sure his is accurate with real weapons.
Hey there!
I got a nice pair of gloves im trying to build around.. Is it worth it?

Solution atm is Windscream for the 1+ curse.
An upgrade would be a corrupted neck with +1 curse, right?

Here is my PoB
https://pastebin.com/gi14bAUA
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/linhdeptrai94/characters
Can someone check mine ? Idk why my dps is much lower than it should be only 4.6k in ho even though i had grind for dps as much as i can char name BvortexAgain
Can anyone please take a look at my gear and give me an advice what to improve next. Great thanks, it's a comeback from BV XD
"
Sathuan wrote:

You're not using PoB right. Make sure you checked all the proper boxes.. 450k PoB dps is very shitty with this build.. I dont even know if I can get that low purposefully.
"
El_Tarlo wrote:
Can anyone please take a look at my gear and give me an advice what to improve next. Great thanks, it's a comeback from BV XD

Warlord mark's ring for sure. Maybe a statstick for bosses instead of Esh's mirror.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info