3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

"
Right now I am at about 80c and I am saving up for Seven Step League. is that worth upgrading to? Or how about astramentis? should I get that instead or a different necklace with just life and resists? not sure what I should blow my money on. hehe.

Congrats! Now you move on to mapping or lab farming to get a sweet helmet enchant. Either way, you have to run a lot of distance ... that's why I personally really love movement speed, so that's a good next goal. Probably your best value for money will be getting ghastly eye jewels with a decent life roll (30 - 50) or getting 20% quality zombie and skellie gems.
"
grimlock9999 wrote:
"
Right now I am at about 80c and I am saving up for Seven Step League. is that worth upgrading to? Or how about astramentis? should I get that instead or a different necklace with just life and resists? not sure what I should blow my money on. hehe.

Congrats! Now you move on to mapping or lab farming to get a sweet helmet enchant. Either way, you have to run a lot of distance ... that's why I personally really love movement speed, so that's a good next goal. Probably your best value for money will be getting ghastly eye jewels with a decent life roll (30 - 50) or getting 20% quality zombie and skellie gems.

Ok I just went out and did this. I got some really good 3x ghastly eyes with 45 health each. I also got 60 life on each of my rings and on my belt. My resists are finally capped and I got the Astramentis.

This is my passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHcBAcEswUtDeIRLRQgFScYVhzcJy8o-iqYLJwuUzLRNZI6WDrYQYdFR0WdR35IjkyzTblTUlW1VcZXDVqRXz9hIWSjaGVodGjyakNqrGvbbzt07XfjeA15aHyDfLuCB4LHg9uE2YTvhWCIQIyxjr6PGpAzksGa4J7NogCmrKh9qW6qxKyYrY2vbLXytz64k7zqvTbAGsBmwQTFisy8z37QH9Ih02_Tj9P72L3ZYdpi2sHfsOvu7IPsiu8O7-vwH_JB85v31_no-oD-Cg==?accountName=sighlight&characterName=Polyknike

So now my question is, will I be able to hit 8k health once I level up some more? I am at level 74. I want to hit 8k very much. Right now I am at 5,127 health at level 74. Is the life on my gear not good enough or will I be able to hit 8k?

In my passive tree, I removed sentinel since I didn't need the resists. I didn't even take elementalist. Please let me know if I can hit 8k or not.

Here is my gear so far:
"

I have room for about 2 more jewel sockets in my passive tree. I will put in a 40-50 health ghastly eye for the last two sockets.

So I just tried it in PoB and I think I can get to 8k but only at level 95. is 7k HP more than enough? or is 8k what we should aim for? My gear has a lot of health already, but maybe I need 100+ on both rings and belt. If I don't use seven step league, I can also hit 8k a bit earlier...hmm. not sure what to do. I don't want to give up my Seven Step League boots. they make mapping so much more enjoyable.

Last edited by sighlight on Jun 9, 2018, 1:34:54 PM
grimlock9999 man your build is awesome, faceroll uber lab/trials (for keys), and mapping ofcourse it is funny when u got just 5 link on skeletons and 4 for zombie and dps is huge. 1 thing i hate about this build worst rng for 6link and drops i never get in this game so far, mb this league just not lucky for me idk, but ofcourse great thx for your job and simply but very solid build especialy how low it is cost and how much this is provide, sure not a best mapclearing but bossfight it is ...
@grimlock

Where did your desecrate go?

Im looking at your item setup and it used to be in your boots.
Now you changed the setup to enlighten instead.
"
ruXxar wrote:
@grimlock

Where did your desecrate go?

Im looking at your item setup and it used to be in your boots.
Now you changed the setup to enlighten instead.

He probably hot-swapped it with Phase Run when he needed it.
Guys, could you help me what I should Look for next on my build? I mean, I got the items required, I already have some decent resist (83/133/121 with purity of elements) and I dont know what I should look for next. I mean, I think it is time to buy some good jewels, But I looked a lot of profiles around here and everybody seems to be using a different kind of gem (spamming to dust and VD, rare gems or even getting wyrmsign and fragility).
A bit of a deviation but I thought it was worth mentioning. If you manage to reach 1k strength without meginord's vise, this combo of items is very strong -

It's essentially 3-4k ES on top of an already respectable life pool for virtually no investment. The zombies will heal your life and your high regen takes care of the ES.
Last edited by shadowscion on Jun 10, 2018, 8:21:18 AM
"
shadowscion wrote:
A bit of a deviation but I thought it was worth mentioning. If you manage to reach 1k strength without meginord's vise, this combo of items is very strong -

It's essentially 3-4k ES on top of an already respectable life pool for virtually no investment. The zombies will heal your life and your high regen takes care of the ES.

how are people reaching 1k strength? even with meginord's, I'm only at 600 STR
"
sighlight wrote:

Astramentis, two 6% Str Brawn jewels, 45+ Str in rings and optionally Efficient Training in specific jewel slot.
You'll also probably need some Ghastly jewels with Strength (and life and whatever minion bonus you like) and min-maxed stats on your gear (no need to aim for perfect rolls if you limited in currency. Sometimes even -1% from perfect roll will make item affordable).
If that is still not enough, there is +30 Strength node near Elemental Overload
"
kassigainen wrote:
"
sighlight wrote:

Astramentis, two 6% Str Brawn jewels, 45+ Str in rings and optionally Efficient Training in specific jewel slot.
You'll also probably need some Ghastly jewels with Strength (and life and whatever minion bonus you like) and min-maxed stats on your gear (no need to aim for perfect rolls if you limited in currency. Sometimes even -1% from perfect roll will make item affordable).
If that is still not enough, there is +30 Strength node near Elemental Overload

1.Is it really worth getting to 1k strength? Does the Energy shield on top of the health really work the same way? Because right now I have 6.3k health. If I did what you are saying, I would have over 8k health? If what you say is true, it sounds too good to be true. Could you post your gear?

2. Hey grimlock, does fleshbinder make us more tanky? I am wondering why you take fleshbinder over puppet master. I feel like puppet master would be better for dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info