3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

First off, thanks for the great guide. This has been the most fun I have had with a league starter and definitely the easiest to gear and get into maps. I just found and cleared my first red map and had already made about 10 ex before getting there without farming uber lab so thanks again!

I like the alberon boots because I like having the +1000 STR as the zombie leech is pretty powerful. Most maps I don't even need to cast skeletons as I just race around and let my 13 zombies smash things. Love the frenzy charges from the specters. Vaal skellies destroy map bosses & incursions to where you can pretty much go afk after you kill the boss you want. I snagged a pretty cool 6 link chest for 3ex today that has a huge life and STR pool so no I can ply with rings a bit to fine tune. Think I want another unset so I can put another phase run on as I have one with CWDT. All I have left is to 6 link my Queen's Escape :)
"
grimlock9999 wrote:
"
Is alberons warpath worth it?

I have 2 high res. 30 % Movement boots with life

I can remeber that another theorycrafter
Wrote that its not good to have to much minions cause on singletarget they hinder themselfs. He said the hitbox is way to small on nearly all bosses for more then 7 Zombies.

An we have 12 ;) + 12 skelets and then vaal skellets ;)

So is it worth to get 12 instead of 11 skelets and drop good rare boots ?

I read the same thing, and it seems likely. Therefore, the rare boots seem better.

The 18% increased Strength on Alberon's is pretty handy though. Luckily there's lots of room to balance that out. The 20% movespeed is pretty sucky :P

I'm currently looking at Cyclopean Coil to get increased STR and the other bonuses - should be easy with this build to get Freeze and Ignite immunity. This is a big QoL - especially in this league where ignites are somewhat more serious and common (eg in the Temple).

Edit: my Int is much higher than Dex unfortunately, so getting Freeze immune might be tricky. Will need to play around with this.
Last edited by Thauma on Jun 19, 2018, 8:05:49 PM
Is the gem link for Skeleton going to change if you got the BIS incursion staff?

I'm planning to put empower but confused from which to take out.
atm i have following gear

what can i to make my champ better?

heres my pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/Rc3Urfts

ah and iam using clarity // arctic armour // and purity of elements instead of curse blasphemy
is it also good?

and i have a lightning warp setup running.. makes me insane fast
Bayern des samma mia
Last edited by Bayerius on Jun 20, 2018, 3:53:21 AM
"

heres my pastebin:

ah and iam using clarity // arctic armour // and purity of elements instead of curse blasphemy
is it also good?

All looks to be synergising well. The usual way to improve - level up the gems, get better quality on gems, get better jewels.
"
grimlock9999 wrote:
"

heres my pastebin:

is it also good?

All looks to be synergising well. The usual way to improve - level up the gems, get better quality on gems, get better jewels.

ty ty
Bayern des samma mia
i really dont understand how people can get to 1k strength. am i missing something?
Astramentis, Meginords Vise and Alberons warpath are giving a shitload of strengh, then rings/jewel and a few skillnode and you're above 1k.
"
Arkhandar wrote:
Astramentis, Meginords Vise and Alberons warpath are giving a shitload of strengh, then rings/jewel and a few skillnode and you're above 1k.

This. I was using one of the unique jewels that gives str too until last night. I spent about 100c on abyss jewels with minion phys dmg or dmg% and life/str was able to drop that unique jewel and add another abyss one instead. Also only search rings with 45+ str, life, res, heavy belt with 80+ str life/res
Can someone explained to me why I dropped down to 11 zombies/skellies when I had 12 before? I have checked the skill tree again and again for anything that has the word "skeleton, zombie, minion" and I can't find ANYTHING that I might have accidentally refunded to drop me down.

All I *remember* swapping is my boots (Windshriek) to Seven-League step. Additionally, I switched around a few jewels on the passive tree. Full disclosure, I can't remember if any of them somehow granted +1 to zombies/skellies, so maybe that's what I'm missing, but I don't think any did.

Anyway, items and stuff below:

SKILL TREE:

ITEMS:

Last edited by elninost0rm on Jun 20, 2018, 7:17:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info