3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

"

Hey there, how about running Necromantic Aegis and Victario's Charity to provide charges?

Could even get rid of spectres, get shield charge with fortify and an okayish fast incursion rare sceptre..

Means u have to squeeze ur zombies and skellies into one 6link armor tho :(

hm dunno

I've looked at that option, and it becomes more appealing the poorer you are. The incursion rares are 1 chaos each, so compared to a 5 or six link queens escape, that is looking good. But, to keep your damage in line with 2 X 6 links, you'd need some sort of insanely expensive helm to replace baron.

Further, You will need at least 7 spare passive points, which is about 700 life. You give up 100% minion move speed, and your frenzy and power charges need more time to generate.

At best (like with huge currency investment), you will gain about 20% damage increase and 3 gem slots. More likely you will lose out on DPS, minion speed, life, clearspeed and utility links for your active skills.

Still, if you look at the spectres discussion section on this and other forum posts, you'll see that there is a lot of potential for fun times by experimenting with other spectres. For example victarios charity, incursion minion damage rare, great helm and great gloves will allow you to have minions and spectres in helm and gloves, skellies in armour for 3 sources of damage dealing. I've spent a lot of time in incursion league experimenting with ice golems as a third damage source, and they are super fun, but in no way better than the synergy of carnage chieftans and queens escape.
Last edited by grimlock9999 on Jun 21, 2018, 11:50:25 AM
What would be the best gems to 20/20 first? I already have 20/20 skellies and zombies gems but what would be the best investments going forward? Great build absolutely facerolling, thanks!
Been messing around with this build , I like the fact there is room for customization in it , I am at 25% resist chaos love it for Incursion and temple.

Just got a 5 link Queen's , I was using a 5 link Stave +134% minion , I think the stave was better for some reason feels I had more dps.

Tempting to try 1h+shield with it.

Great build overall with lots of custom possibilities to your liking.
Last edited by fxtech on Jun 21, 2018, 2:18:21 PM
do minions have a movementspeed cap??? i have soo much on jewels and Path of building tell me 28% increased oO

iam wrong?ß

heres my PASTEBIN

https://pastebin.com/ijYHkbQq

movement speed modifier 28% OO... sword has even more
so is it better to stack not movement on every jewel?

Bayern des samma mia
Last edited by Bayerius on Jun 21, 2018, 4:47:40 PM
"
What would be the best gems to 20/20 first? I already have 20/20 skellies and zombies gems but what would be the best investments going forward? Great build absolutely facerolling, thanks!

Brutality and minion damage next.
"
do minions have a movementspeed cap??? i have soo much on jewels and Path of building tell me 28% increased oO

iam wrong?ß

heres my PASTEBIN

https://pastebin.com/ijYHkbQq

movement speed modifier 28% OO... sword has even more
so is it better to stack not movement on every jewel?

The movement speed appears as a decimal in Path of building. Click on the 'calcs' button then look in the lower right had corner. Yours is 2.46 because you've got some pretty sweet jewels. This means 246% movespeed. Since their base speed is 100%, people sometimes describe this as 146% increased move speed.

Zombies, skellies, srs, golems all have no maximum movespeed, but spectres have their movespeed capped in some way, but the mechanics of that are not made clear by GGG.
There's a cool video on youtube of a guy getting 400+% movespeed on his skellies.

On whether to stack movement speed as much as possible, it's a matter of preference. I personally think movespeed is one of the key mechanics in the game, so would rate movespeed on jewels higher than other stats, so I think your jewels with minion movespeed and life and minion attack speed are worth keeping!
Any idea what I should do with this belt for this build? Bought one to chaos spam and got it to this after a few alts and 1 regal. Stats are superior to my 85 str / 90 life heavy belt by 20 overall str and 100 life. I'm clueless when it comes to crafting though, and I don't have a ton to invest in in (a few ex).

Great looking belt - don't understand crafting enough to give any meaningful advice but it's and area of my build I need to look to upgrade so will be keen to see what you end up with and why you chose what you eventually do decide.

cheers

C
Amazing guide, can i use a setup for mage skelet ? how mage skeleton work ?
"

Amazing guide, can i use a setup for mage skelet ? how mage skeleton work ?

Skeleton mages are quite weak right now. They need a lot of support via auras or really good gear to be useful. Here's a skeleton mage occultist that would be great for mapping, but as far as I know, no one currently has a decent boss killing option using skeleton mages.

Occultist 4 curse skeleton mage with spectres and lots of cold damage. Note how much damage disappears for bosses.
https://pastebin.com/JX3GY3x4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info