3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

Hi ChimeraShot

Your gear is as good as, or better than mine and your tree looks fine.

Like Thauma says ensure your resistances are over-capped.

Really suggest you get remove bleeding on one of your life flasks. Cannot stress how important this is. For the second life flask I have heal minions. I feel it makes a big difference as playstyle is key to me. The build is lazy in that it requires little in the way of button pushing which allows you to spam flasks proactively - your minions slaughtering everything will keep them topped up. You also need to add something to your Mana flask. If you can afford or find it I recommend the blood of the karui life flask

Along the same line I have flesh offering as part of my CWDT setup - it pops all the time and gives your minions a big boost.

My playstyle is to charge into packs - take a hit - and run out the otherside while my zombies catch up, killing everything inbetween - Leaving your phaserun at level 3 but making it 20% quality makes a noticeable difference using this tactic - again I will be spamming the 1 - 2 button as I go.

You will get much tougher as you level your gems and max their quality - assume you are aware of the gemcutter recipe?

Getting your last ascendency and getting over the 1000 strength threshold makes a huge difference.

The Golem ring looks sick but mine hardly ever dies so wondering if you would be better off with something else there?

all the best

C
"
Edit: Made a little change after I posted this and swapped out one of my rings for second high life and resists unset ring, which allows me to run a 20/20 Flesh Offering as well. It feels like a MASSIVE increase in DPS with the 51% move speed and 51% attack speed (helm enchant) up on the minions. Highly recommend this...

Flesh offering helm enchant is the best enchant for minions by a decent margin. Literally any minion build, this is the best one. Well done finding one!
Chimerashot, only thing I'll add is that level 65 is quite a low level to be mapping and doing uber atziri. You got there fast, which is great! But until you get over, say, 6k life, you should be a little selective on which maps you run when you are close to levelling up. Dying loses you xp, so run safer maps until you get the level (which gives you life and lowers monster accuracy). An hour of grinding safe maps = at least a few levels = a big difference moving into higher tier maps and feeling tanky.
I leveled last night so I went boss hunting.

Minotaur - 2 deaths
Hydra - 0
Phoenix - 0
Chimera - 0
Elder - 1 death
Shaper - 2 deaths, me being dumb
Uber Atziri - 1 death (she killed my AG)

upgraded my weapon to this

Hopefully I can get uber elder to spawn so I can try that

Level 94, 8140 HP
Last edited by NSUCK on Jun 24, 2018, 11:03:00 PM
"
NSUCK wrote:

Minotaur - 2 deaths
Hydra - 0
Phoenix - 0
Chimera - 0
Elder - 1 death

Level 94, 8140 HP

Oh my god. By my calculations, that staff adds over 8k DPS per minion (while losing you 1 skele, zombie, and spectre). That's nuts. You even managed to get STR on it. Incredible!

How are you finding it? Your minions must be much slower without Decree's movespeed buff.
Last edited by Thauma on Jun 25, 2018, 12:23:38 AM
"
Thauma wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:

Minotaur - 2 deaths
Hydra - 0
Phoenix - 0
Chimera - 0
Elder - 1 death

Level 94, 8140 HP

Oh my god. By my calculations, that staff adds over 8k DPS per minion (while losing you 1 skele, zombie, and spectre). That's nuts. You even managed to get STR on it. Incredible!

How are you finding it? Your minions must be much slower without Decree's movespeed buff.

I like it, held on to my queen's escape for a day before I sold it to make sure. My playstyle has always been cast a ton of skeletons out in front of me anyway so I don't miss the move speed as much as I thought I would. I crafted STR on it BTW.

The DPS upgrade is noticeable. Incurions are cleared faster and bosses die faster. I miss the skeleton summon time a bit, my vaal skeletons wear down faster, but most tough bosses have multiple phases anyway.
anyone tried dervish instead of queen's escape?
Hi! Thanks for the build, i'm a fairly new player and it's the best i've done in a league so far.

I'm having trouble with surviving big hits though. As someone mentioned previously, A'alai in the Alluring Abyss absolutely melts me and any minions i have, while the other two bosses die in seconds.

Anyone mind having a look and suggesting what i can improve on?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/obliquet/characters
"

Hi! Thanks for the build, i'm a fairly new player and it's the best i've done in a league so far.

I'm having trouble with surviving big hits though. As someone mentioned previously, A'alai in the Alluring Abyss absolutely melts me and any minions i have, while the other two bosses die in seconds.

Anyone mind having a look and suggesting what i can improve on?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/obliquet/characters

There is no way to avoid oneshots entirely in this game.... but you can easily stack more life to make them happen less often.
You'll find that by level 90, your decoy totem and voideye is less effective, so swap it for a ring with high life (80+). The belt can get higher life (100+) and the jewels too (40+). Give up damage if you have to. By now you'll have about 200% increased life so an extra 250 life on items is 750 final life, and at least an extra 1000 EHP.
appreciate it, grimlock. Following your advice i managed to gain 1.2k life, and after switching back to Alberton's, hit 1k strength. All in all i lost less than 5k dps per skeleton (and some movespeed).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info