[3.4] Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc, MF / Facetank t16 / Shaper / U. Elder

what can i replace faster casting- flame dash with if i do not need it?
You can also use a shaper ring with life gain on hit instead of the Watcher's Eye jewel - just slightly lower rate (could use 2 if you really wanted). When I'm not running MF gear this is what I use and it pretty much makes you immortal to anything but a 1-shot. For me this also removed the cost of Berek's, since I didn't start this build until after Mathil used the ring.

Obviously for the 7k life version that means you can't use Mark of the Shaper, but for the MoM version it combines really well with Mind of the Council for insta-leech on life and mana.
Thanks for the build! Been running mf variant with small changes, easily does t16 mobs, at boss I switch to my LLRF since I dont wanna lose exp(within a few deaths its possible to kill them as well, around 4k ehp.

The damage is not enough. Health is not enough. Help.
В ожидании аукциона.
Last edited by destle on Apr 15, 2018, 7:48:28 AM
"
destle wrote:

Bad trolling .

First of all use same links , second flask . Its not build , push 1 button to win game.
In god we trust.
"
Essenteal wrote:
"
destle wrote:

Bad trolling .

First of all use same links , second flask . Its not build , push 1 button to win game.

Explain to me why you need a second pair of feathers
В ожидании аукциона.
A great build, got a level 88 using it, though I'm still in process of gearing it out. Otherwise, heaps of fun and a great concept!
"
destle wrote:
"
Essenteal wrote:
"
destle wrote:

Bad trolling .

Explain to me why you need a second pair of feathers

First for doing maps , second for boss killing.
In god we trust.
"
destle wrote:

1) You don't have 4 poet's pens yet. Please refer to the guide:

"
dariidar wrote:
In your Weapon swap ('x' hotkey), acquire a Pledge of Hands or a cheap 5L staff for single target damage. In the staff, use the following gems in order of importance:
"
(Omit Spell Echo if using Pledge of Hands)

2) Your flasks are bad. Get 1 or 2 divine life flasks with the "bubbling" or "staunching" modifier on them. Get 1 diamond flask as well, this will allow you to crit basically every time you lightning warp into a group of enemies.

3) Link Frenzy to Faster Attacks.

4) Use Assassin's Mark, not Punishment.

5) Use Orb of storms - pcoc - arcane surge.
Mirror Arrow Summoner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1422529
Teleports Behind You: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123293
Magma Orb Deadeye: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2736039
Last edited by dariidar on Apr 15, 2018, 12:29:26 PM
Hey ! Thanks for the guide ! Your build is so much fun ! I wanted to ask how good is Choir of the Storm (beside the %mana) ? And what golem whould you recommend if i have a slot left ? Thanks in advance
Last edited by FriXtiOn27 on Apr 15, 2018, 3:45:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info