[3.3] Popcorn Skeleton bomber (Minion instability Earendel's Embrace)

"
BlackArchon wrote:
"
PososGaming wrote:
Can you pls tell my how "combustion" works? When i put this support skill jem with the "summon skeletons" their is no letter on skill panel on "summon skeletons" skill. Is cimbustion working on it or no?
I correctly got a small "i" on my "Summon Skeleton" skill with "Combustion Support" linked. Could you post a screenshot of your skill gem item with these gems?

Ahaha i just mentioned that i had 2 "combustion" gems on my head when i tried to make a screenshot for ya :D
Sry :D
What s links gems make ?
Hi, this build could work in 3.4 too ?
Can someone could post a PoB link for 3.4 version :D ?

thanks 😁

EDIT:

"
DreamScythe wrote:

there's a tree for now :D
Thank you
Last edited by JamesDiMaio on Sep 19, 2018, 5:59:05 PM
Just uploaded a video of my Shaper kill with this build for anyone that cares :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms8fMOIVgwU
"
Santosh wrote:
Just uploaded a video of my Shaper kill with this build for anyone that cares :)

nice easy clear though im curious as to what u have in ur animate gaurdian
"
Tank90 wrote:
"
Santosh wrote:

nice easy clear though im curious as to what u have in ur animate gaurdian

Thanks! Here are the items I used on him:

- Singularity Platinum Sceptre
- The Oak
- Leer Cast
- Gruthkul's Pelt
- Victario's Flight (+1% life regen on dmg enchant)
- Gloves that max out ele res (+35% light & fire res + some % life)

I used the Dying Breath variants before but those would die too easily to Shaper and Guardians. With this setup I haven't seen the Guardian drop much lower than 50% health and if necessary I could push his survivability even further by getting the uber lab enchant on the boots.
Last edited by Santosh on Sep 26, 2018, 6:26:36 PM
Decided to do this build before league ends. Been wanting to try it for a while. Lvl 59. Just reached act 9. Going well. All items were 1 chaos each. As cheap as it gets. Minion instability is pretty fun to use.

Items
Spoiler

Got this for later when i reach the required level.

I recommend getting ghazzy's mom calc
Makes it easier to figure out the correct life to mana ratio
Last edited by kompaniet on Nov 25, 2018, 5:04:55 PM
Lvl 74. Delving around lvl 70. Got some new gear and an unending hunger jewel that turned my 2 solar guard spectres into gatling guns. So far so good.

what do you think about this build as a league starter on 3.5?
"
MetalSlave wrote:
what do you think about this build as a league starter on 3.5?

A good one.
Earendel and Bloodbond are very cheap because almost no one uses them. It was easy to level with from lvl 30 something when Earendel becomes available.

Minion life is both damage and life. Again very cheap to get because not many players use this mod.

I don't see any problems using this as a league starter. It's not gear reliant nor does it require 5-6 links to operate well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info