[3.3] Popcorn Skeleton bomber (Minion instability Earendel's Embrace)

"
kompaniet wrote:
Lvl 74. Delving around lvl 70. Got some new gear and an unending hunger jewel that turned my 2 solar guard spectres into gatling guns. So far so good.

Using this as a league starter as well :) that helmet looks sexy... similar ones are like 4-6ex on softcore. My biggest problem so far is that I only have a 4-link for specters so I can't use either GMP or ele focus.

Overall it's very cheap. Maybe 40c worth of gear - 5.2k life, 2k mana MoM.
please update passive to 3.5 please
I was looking at this build, and I was wondering how it works during Betrayal.

I recently crafted this Helm, and I wanna know if it might work well with the build.

Let me know what you think.

Also, as the previous commenter said, can you update passive tree to 3.5? I haven't looked at the tree yet, so I don't know if it is updated, but I am assuming it is not simply due to lack of response to his comment.
Creator of Dementophobia

Name, reward, art and flavor text all my idea, very satisfied with outcome
Last edited by V3n05 on Jan 18, 2019, 7:10:05 PM
"
V3n05 wrote:
I was looking at this build, and I was wondering how it works during Betrayal.

I recently crafted this Helm, and I wanna know if it might work well with the build.

Let me know what you think.

Also, as the previous commenter said, can you update passive tree to 3.5? I haven't looked at the tree yet, so I don't know if it is updated, but I am assuming it is not simply due to lack of response to his comment.

wow this helm is just insane for the summon skeleton

I'm playing this build since this league, it's pretty solid , does all the content where I'm currently (T12 without problem) (I don't have try an uber elder)

just a little slow for delving because the time for summon reduce the move time

but so great for the betrayal fortification just pop corn the inside and it's over

And for the tree , the previous update don't have change this type of node so i don't think he needs to be updated but i'm not an expert for build.

sorry for the english if some line are just unreadeble , it's not my native language

I thought about making a skele bomber Marauder during Invasion league if I died. Just all life nodes and MI. I didn't die so never got around to it.

Earendel's Embrace made me think of it again and I found this build. I wonder how this would do with a Dark Pact totem or skele Dark Pact CoC?
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Did someone killed uber elder with this build?
I just stumbled upon a nice cheap amulet for my own popcorn bomber: Sidhebreath (more minion damage, minion life and monion movement speed).
Has someone tried to use Blood Offering instead of Bone Offering in the CWDT setup? Thanks to Mistress of Sacrifice, it should give you a high life regeneration (with 5 corpses: 17.5 + 12.5 = 30% for at least 5.5 seconds), given that you survive the 20% sacrificed life in the beginning.
Just killed uber elder with this build at lv89. Took me 4 portal but is was fun. :)
How fast this build can clean maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info