[3.3] Popcorn Skeleton bomber (Minion instability Earendel's Embrace)

"
DreamScythe wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
Hit 87 today in IHC

6I'd my chest in 70fus!!!!! First time that happened in 5yr+ for me.

Upgraded my 28.3 to a 29.7

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

niiiiice

(im still stuck with 4l ) =(

Besides spell echo and empower what would be the best 6th link?
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
personally I would swap spell echo with inc AoE gem. And on significant bosses, use conc effect over inc aoe.
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
Mark here, interesting Suicide Squad building
"
kutreels wrote:
Mark here, interesting Suicide Squad building

Thanks Mark!
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
"
DreamScythe wrote:
personally I would swap spell echo with inc AoE gem. And on significant bosses, use conc effect over inc aoe.

Gotcha! I'll try em today
Hey DreamScythe, you should post the build up for build of the week, since GGG is making the rounds for interesting and unique builds.

As for links, ahfack, I'd try taking spell echo off and using the From Dust Jewel. The 1 second limiter on the spell actually helps with consistency, so you don't accidentally override your skeles before they explode.

Links I've found fire pen to be the real champion here. I'm using a +2 helm with minion life and minion damage implicits, with Skeleton+Combustion+Fire Pen+Inc. Aoe. The dmg is good for 2 or 3 shotting red elder guardians so far, though I think a helm with +2 and Conc effect would be stronger, so your minion life or minion dmg gems can get the +2.

Also, I've found going to the marauder tree via the jewel between duelist and marauder to make for a tankier build, since you can slot a Might of the Meek Jewel into their for some big life and life Regen gains. You lose out on Unwavering, but considering that Bloodbond gives you some evasion and it opens up Eva elder helms, I think it's worth it.
Last edited by LuckyOverload on Jun 14, 2018, 4:31:38 PM
Hey, how are you summoning 3 skeletons at a time? thanks!
"
Dreamiko wrote:

Necromancer Ascendancy Bone Sculptor will summon 3. Until Cruel Lab is finished you can use From Dust to summon 3 at a time with a 1 second cooldown, which is still faster than just echo and will ensure you do not summon past your cap.

After you get Bone Sculptor though, I would remove From Dust.

Just my two cents.

I am loving this build. :)
"
"
Dreamiko wrote:

Necromancer Ascendancy Bone Sculptor will summon 3. Until Cruel Lab is finished you can use From Dust to summon 3 at a time with a 1 second cooldown, which is still faster than just echo and will ensure you do not summon past your cap.

After you get Bone Sculptor though, I would remove From Dust.

Just my two cents.

I am loving this build. :)

Ok thank you fren. I did get From Dust ;)
"
LuckyOverload wrote:
Hey DreamScythe, you should post the build up for build of the week, since GGG is making the rounds for interesting and unique builds.

As for links, ahfack, I'd try taking spell echo off and using the From Dust Jewel. The 1 second limiter on the spell actually helps with consistency, so you don't accidentally override your skeles before they explode.

Links I've found fire pen to be the real champion here. I'm using a +2 helm with minion life and minion damage implicits, with Skeleton+Combustion+Fire Pen+Inc. Aoe. The dmg is good for 2 or 3 shotting red elder guardians so far, though I think a helm with +2 and Conc effect would be stronger, so your minion life or minion dmg gems can get the +2.

Also, I've found going to the marauder tree via the jewel between duelist and marauder to make for a tankier build, since you can slot a Might of the Meek Jewel into their for some big life and life Regen gains. You lose out on Unwavering, but considering that Bloodbond gives you some evasion and it opens up Eva elder helms, I think it's worth it.

Nice. Yeah I'm using aoe/con now and it's smooth as eggs.

Since I'm in IHC, good minion helms with GG life are really limited and I got super lucky on my 6L in 70fus so I'll probably just stick with that. In a perfect world, I would be overcapped for Ele weak on all res with chaos res above 50%. I'm about 15-20 over atm with chaos at 27, which is good but I'm still contemplating replacing my Alberon boots with rare ones with a gang of life/chaos res/other res.

Hit 88 and took unwavering. Definitely worth it for me imo
Last edited by Ahfack on Jun 16, 2018, 10:11:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info