[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
adrenalburr wrote:
Seeing a lot of phys conversion alternate quality gems for poison, are they any good for this build?

Also is it easy to switch around skills with this build? I like zooming around maps but not getting my ass handed to me by sirus and other content bosses, was thinking of doing cobra lash but if pestilence strike is the more balanced skill i may lean towards that instead haha

"
BzyxXx wrote:
GGG post alternative quality for gems. It's any chance to wrote in guide what are best looking alternative quality for gems what we use? :)

-Arctic Armour
Alternate Quality 1 20% chance to Freeze Enemies for 350 ms when Hit

With Bonechill support would be very interesting

-Pestilent Strike
Alternate Quality 3 20% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage

This will enable use of fully physical claws

-Venom Gyre
Alternate Quality 1 Returning Projectiles deal 20% more Damage

-Viper Strike
Alternate Quality 1 20% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage

Also full phys claws

-Withering Step
Alternate Quality 1 Inflicts 2 Withered Debuffs the first time each Enemy enters the Area

Very good

-Malevolence
Alternate Quality 1 You and nearby allies have 10% increased Skill Effect Duration
Alternate Quality 2 You and nearby Allies deal 10% increased Damage with Ailments

Quality 1 for Pestilent, Cobra Lash or Venom Gyre
Q2 for Viper Strike

-Herald of Agony
Alternate Quality 1 Minions deal 40% less Damage
Agony Crawler has 20% chance to inflict Withered for 2 seconds on Hit

-Fortify Support
Alternate Quality 1 Supported Skills have 4% increased Fortify Effect

Very good

"
BzyxXx wrote:
@TorsteinTheFallen: If this is my league starter (never play poison builds) what do You think: play normal build with totems (play with wither totems many times with ED/Cont) or go for uber melee.

Go with normal variant if you never played it before. You can switch things later if you want.
"
"
BzyxXx wrote:
@TorsteinTheFallen: If this is my league starter (never play poison builds) what do You think: play normal build with totems (play with wither totems many times with ED/Cont) or go for uber melee.

Go with normal variant if you never played it before. You can switch things later if you want.

Ok then! Then You so much for fast reply and I'm rdy for new league!
Good Luck :)
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
I checked the Uber Melee build option very cool - a tank that kills everything) I was only killed by the lich 83 delve from all the content, because I went under the beam myself =)
Last edited by Hangoryng on Sep 17, 2020, 9:00:33 AM
Any interest in Divine Flesh for uber melee version? Paths you right next to Method to the Madness as well, assuming you corrupt Perfect Agony keystone.

I'm not sure what you'd give up, though. It might be that Divine Flesh is enough by itself to be worth dropping some block and ignoring the Method wheel. Potentially some of the dual wield block nodes, or the worst three point damage wheel?
"
gameivendaval wrote:
Any interest in Divine Flesh for uber melee version? Paths you right next to Method to the Madness as well, assuming you corrupt Perfect Agony keystone.

I'm not sure what you'd give up, though. It might be that Divine Flesh is enough by itself to be worth dropping some block and ignoring the Method wheel. Potentially some of the dual wield block nodes, or the worst three point damage wheel?

It could be done. It mainly depends on your gear and levels. It's easier to pull it off with more resists on gear, more int to save some points and to get some from more lvls.
"
I really appreciate your effort for not incorporating OP cluster jewels into this build.

Tnx. I don't think they are worth chasing for this build.

In Delirium league rolling clusters was pretty easy and chasing the top mods was profitable for the build depending on gear.
Now they are quite pain to roll good ones and honestly they are not needed that much.
"
- Viper Strike
What about the Viper Strike Alternate 3 - 10% chance to also Poison a nearby Enemy when you inflict Poison
Any good?
"
blastinMot wrote:
"
- Viper Strike
What about the Viper Strike Alternate 3 - 10% chance to also Poison a nearby Enemy when you inflict Poison
Any good?
If you want to turn Viper Strike into a clear skill just use Ancestral call and/or Melee Splash.

I don't think this 10% chance will be noticable while mapping (chance is just too low) and on bossing, where Viper Strike usually shines, it just does absolutely nothing.

Better just go with the base version IMO.
"
Corioliss wrote:
"
blastinMot wrote:
"
- Viper Strike
Any good?
If you want to turn Viper Strike into a clear skill just use Ancestral call and/or Melee Splash.

I don't think this 10% chance will be noticable while mapping (chance is just too low) and on bossing, where Viper Strike usually shines, it just does absolutely nothing.

Better just go with the base version IMO.

I think it's more for Assassin.

You have prolif here and with Melee Splash as Cori said it's good for clearing too.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Sep 17, 2020, 2:23:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info