[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Would Alt Molten Shell be enough warrant not having the Vaal version?

"
Buff can take additional Damage equal to 5% of your Armour
"
Would Alt Molten Shell be enough warrant not having the Vaal version?

"
Buff can take additional Damage equal to 5% of your Armour

It's better to have Vaal available.
The variant im going to use for this will be a cobra lash qual 2 damage for each remaining chain, this will be coupled with snipers mark to provide the culling on marked targets, and multiple projectiles. This should greatly help the single target damage with 45% increased damage with hits and ailments to marked targets from tree.

malevolence #3 looks good 10% increased damage with ailments, given solo
"
sky_ace wrote:
The variant im going to use for this will be a cobra lash qual 2 damage for each remaining chain, this will be coupled with snipers mark to provide the culling on marked targets, and multiple projectiles. This should greatly help the single target damage with 45% increased damage with hits and ailments to marked targets from tree.

Projectiles deal 15% increased Damage for each remaining Chain

thats for hit damage i think :/
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Sep 17, 2020, 3:59:55 PM
"
"
sky_ace wrote:

Projectiles deal 15% increased Damage for each remaining Chain

thats for hit damage i think :/

Well if all else fails i will switch back to PS later and adjust as needed
"
sky_ace wrote:

I was also thinking Sniper's Mark with Marked for Death to get Culling Strike, it's in such a convenient spot for us that it's hard to ignore.
"
dumptruckzzz wrote:
"
sky_ace wrote:

I was also thinking Sniper's Mark with Marked for Death to get Culling Strike, it's in such a convenient spot for us that it's hard to ignore.

You have culling strike support with Herald of Agony
"
"
dumptruckzzz wrote:
"
sky_ace wrote:

You have culling strike support with Herald of Agony

Would allow build to have slightly more mana available by preference, and cheaper/easier to get enlightened 3 over 4 with the full build.
the uber version is good with venom gyre? does i need to change anything for that skill? uber version is like an upgraded version of your old build? is there any reason to play the other version?

Have you seen the alternate quality for plague bearer?
Alternate Quality 2 10% reduced Chaos Damage taken while Incubating
This seems like a great addition to a souped up Divine Flesh version of the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info