[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
So the wind dancer gives me more armour with iron reflection ?

It gives more if you are hit previously
"
Hey,
Could u explain why u use the winddancer Keystone? (Count hits when u dogde or Block too?)

When you dodge no, but when you block yeah it counts as hit.
Do you have a recommended leveling filter or just use the default Neversink one? Also endgame filter, I haven't played for a while so I really don't know whats valuable anymore. Also thanks for the guide, yours is far better than the halfbaked idea I had.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1150423
Last edited by rayz0101 on Sep 18, 2020, 9:56:52 AM
"
rayz0101 wrote:
Do you have a recommended leveling filter or just use the default Neversink one? Also endgame filter, I haven't played for a while so I really don't know whats valuable anymore. Also thanks for the guide, yours is far better than the halfbaked idea I had.

tnx :)

don't have the dedicated leveling filter. I pretty much always use Neversink's
To league start with this build would you recommend the normal tree for PS then switch over to the Uber melee tree once I can invest more into the gear. or just go with the uber melee tree and build from the start?
"
"
loczek123 wrote:
I decided to play poison character in this league. In the past I played the Molten Strike Asassin quite a long time ago and Venom Gyre / Cobra as they came out. I have always liked DoT in games.

I bet on your guide, it is superbly described congratulations and thank you for sure I will have a lot of fun playing this character.

I bet on PS as the most balanced skill, I don't like to swap and I'm not some speed freak to have to suffer from a slightly slower clear.

And I have one question, is dual wield profitable with PS that beats alternately? Only for attack speed bonus? Have I missed something. Especially at the beginning, when we get one good claw, isn't it better to choose a nice shield?

You can go with the shield with somewhat lower dps i think. Ofc you would have to change all dual wield passive points.

Ohh of course, I did not think about a tree, I am still at work and I have only a browser at my disposal, so I did not analyze the trees yet. Probably I will also play DW, unless at the beginning of the league I manage to get one good claw, then the second weak one can lower the dps and temporarily go to the shield.

thank you for the quick reply. Great guide, good luck in the new league.
With Ps as mainskill u have on ur pob unb. ailments ... here u link Melee Physical damage. So whats better?
Don't know if I am missing something, but I am having problems with POB, links aren't working. Any suggestions?
"
Axiom_Grey wrote:
Don't know if I am missing something, but I am having problems with POB, links aren't working. Any suggestions?

get community fork PoB from the link on the main page
"
Astoon wrote:
With Ps as mainskill u have on ur pob unb. ailments ... here u link Melee Physical damage. So whats better?

Melee phys if you dont have Awakened Unbound Ailments
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Sep 18, 2020, 3:34:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info