[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

WAW an answer from the man himself !

I think there are many things to try out to max out damage, beside Oleya why not dagger + nightblade + elusive grant 40 crit multi + perfect agony ?

And unspeakable gift + master toxicist + melee splash (gem swap with awaken melee phys on boss) + plague bearer + strike skill target 2 additionnal enemies exarch implicit on gloves gives a very good clear speed.

Impossible escape with chaos inoculation notable lets us take whisper of doom and other fun stuff.

I let you find something Tornstein :)

Anyway, defenses are very good with that master surgeon + 7 charges on hit combo.
Last edited by Gangrelet on Jun 6, 2022, 3:38:56 PM
"
Gangrelet wrote:
WAW an answer from the man himself !

I think there are many things to try out to max out damage, beside Oleya why not dagger + nightblade + elusive grant 40 crit multi + perfect agony ?

And unspeakable gift + master toxicist + melee splash (gem swap with awaken melee phys on boss) + plague bearer gives a very good clear speed.

Impossible escape with chaos inoculation notable lets us take whisper of doom and other fun stuff.

I let you find something Tornstein :)

Anyway, defenses are very good with that master surgeon + 7 charges on hit combo.

I usually always respond :)

The crafting guide i gave you is not exactly for this build but it can give you ideas.

Your setup is actually very good. I like the auto flasks too.

I'm not sure if Olesya's belt is worth though.

For Frenzy generation on bosses you can get 5% from Poacher's mark and 10% chance from Mark Mastery. Also Blood Rage is good dps, maybe even Anomalous for 2% chance for Frenzy on unique.
Divergent Multistrike for 10% attack speed...

For Feast jewels, i would look for cheapest combo to incorporate Nature's Reprisal.

2 claws like this one would give about 40% more damage. So play with recombinators, see what comes out. :)
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jun 6, 2022, 4:27:32 PM
OK next step is going to craft claws then :) I'm a complete noob at crafting but no good claws on the market so will have to try.
Last question before i start, don't we need "dot multi for poison inflicted with this weapon" mod?
"
Gangrelet wrote:
OK next step is going to craft claws then :) I'm a complete noob at crafting but no good claws on the market so will have to try.
Last question before i start, don't we need "dot multi for poison inflicted with this weapon" mod?

That's Elder mod. You can't use recombinators for influenced items, i think.

Probably the cheapest way is to use Shrieking essence of Zeal on one claw to hit Chaos multi

On another claw fossil craft added Chaos dmg and increased chaos damage with poison then recombine with hope you'll get all 4 mods and open prefix for benchcraft.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jun 7, 2022, 1:18:12 PM
Hi Torstein,

Got the claws :)

Curent pastebin: https://pastebin.com/SLKnPNC6 if someone is interested in a cheap and fine all arounder.

Next upgrade is awaken multistrike i guess.

Have a nice day
"
Gangrelet wrote:
Hi Torstein,

Got the claws :)

Curent pastebin: https://pastebin.com/SLKnPNC6 if someone is interested in a cheap and fine all arounder.

Next upgrade is awaken multistrike i guess.

Have a nice day

Last time I played this, Divergent multistrike was much better. Did that change?
"
"
Gangrelet wrote:

That's Elder mod. You can't use recombinators for influenced items, i think.

Probably the cheapest way is to use Shrieking essence of Zeal on one claw to hit Chaos multi

On another claw fossil craft added Chaos dmg and increased chaos damage with poison then recombine with hope you'll get all 4 mods and open prefix for benchcraft.

Just to clarify: yes, you can. Recombinators are one current way to merge multiple influence mods onto one item, the restriction is that both items need to be able to actually have that mod.
In other words: while its possible to transfer exceptional mods like temple, fractures or spell supp on gear that normally cannot roll this, influenced gear needs to be able to roll it naturally. So for more than one elder mod you would use both claws with influence + ilvl 85.
"
Vennto wrote:

Just to clarify: yes, you can. Recombinators are one current way to merge multiple influence mods onto one item, the restriction is that both items need to be able to actually have that mod.
In other words: while its possible to transfer exceptional mods like temple, fractures or spell supp on gear that normally cannot roll this, influenced gear needs to be able to roll it naturally. So for more than one elder mod you would use both claws with influence + ilvl 85.

That is nuts. I hope recombobulators stay like this.
Added a new Dexterity Skill Gem - Alchemist's Mark: Curses a single enemy, granting flask charges when you hit them and creating Burning Ground under them if your hit Ignites them, and Caustic Ground if it Poisons them. Damage modifiers do not apply to these ground effects. You can only have one Mark at a time.

Is this good ?
"
Gangrelet wrote:
Added a new Dexterity Skill Gem - Alchemist's Mark: Curses a single enemy, granting flask charges when you hit them and creating Burning Ground under them if your hit Ignites them, and Caustic Ground if it Poisons them. Damage modifiers do not apply to these ground effects. You can only have one Mark at a time.

Is this good ?

Not for this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info