[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
__FEL__ wrote:
-> updated pob for trickster https://pobb.in/0jW_gWQ6fkVH

trying a pathfinder variant now, should be more dmg but not sure about how it feels with defenses

Hey, couldn't write you. I was on probation... Hit me up on Discord when you get chance. :)

"
Thank you for keeping this build alive __FEL__ & TorsteinTheFallen

I've just started the Kalandra league with the updated trickster build!
I haven't played PoE in a while and this was the build that originally got me the furthest in the game. I'm happy to see it is still alive in some way.

Thank you!

Tnx but atm it's all FEL. He made really solid setups for both Trickster and PF.
I have few ideas to incorporate. Next league we will have freshened up guide after quite some time.
"

Hey, couldn't write you. I was on probation... Hit me up on Discord when you get chance. :)

yeah saw that ^^
work is currently quite stressfull but i m gonna try to get on discord with you this evening. we can discuss both versions and my current conclusion + what needs to be figured out. atleast its uber-uber viable "again" :)
I was clearing out all the old or unused bookmarks of my browser and then stumbled over this one.

So you're telling me it's still viable and I could theoretically maybe play it again? D:
Last edited by Vacoh on Oct 11, 2022, 5:18:03 AM
"
Vacoh wrote:
I was clearing out all the old or unused bookmarks of my browser and then stumbled over this one.

So you're telling me it's still viable and I could theoretically maybe play it again? D:

I league started this and have been playing pretty casually, I'm lvl 92 right now and almost completed all maps. I think total investment so far has been 2 or 3 divine orbs, the only big buys have been a 6link covenant and the forbidden flame/flesh jewels.

Follow __FEL__'s PoB and you should be all set!
Last edited by A_Rusty_Plunger on Oct 11, 2022, 10:49:03 AM
"
"
Vacoh wrote:

I league started this and have been playing pretty casually, I'm lvl 92 right now and almost completed all maps. I think total investment so far has been 2 or 3 divine orbs, the only big buys have been a 6link covenant and the forbidden flame/flesh jewels.

Damn! Loving it already! But since the league is pretty much only for one more month, I think I'll keep that for next league. I am not rich enough to play 3 characters in a league.
Hey everyone!

Been playing a version of this build this league myself, very slowly though. It has generally been very enjoyable. Trickster felt like it required a bit more work than pathfinder to feel good, but once you get the gear to fit it feels great.

I think I found a quite nice way of crafting weapons as well. Very deterministic but it does require a bit more meta-mods than my last version.

1. Essence of Zeal (and annul after if required) untill you hit:
A: At least one open prefix.
B: One open suffix.
C: Your choice of: "Increased Damage with Poisons, Chance to poison on hit" or "Damage over time multiplier".

2. Multimod + Suffixes can't be changed.
3. Harvest reforge Chaos (guaranteed flat chaos damage prefix). Note: here there is a slight chance of filling prefixes, I think its 10% or so. If that happens, I would say use your brain!
4. Remove crafted modifiers => craft "Cannot roll attack mods".
5. Close your eyes and hunter exalt (100% chance to get increased chaos damage prefix).
6. Bonus: If you have an open prefix at this point, I recommend keeping the cannot roll attack mods, and slamming a normal exalt, this has a 10% chance of +1 gem levels (nice for auras or withering step), if not it is mana, which is decent as well.
7. Craft "Chaos damage over time multiplier".

Here is my current claws crafted this way:

"
Runtomrask wrote:
Hey everyone!

Spoiler
Been playing a version of this build this league myself, very slowly though. It has generally been very enjoyable. Trickster felt like it required a bit more work than pathfinder to feel good, but once you get the gear to fit it feels great.

I think I found a quite nice way of crafting weapons as well. Very deterministic but it does require a bit more meta-mods than my last version.

1. Essence of Zeal (and annul after if required) untill you hit:
A: At least one open prefix.
B: One open suffix.
C: Your choice of: "Increased Damage with Poisons, Chance to poison on hit" or "Damage over time multiplier".

2. Multimod + Suffixes can't be changed.
3. Harvest reforge Chaos (guaranteed flat chaos damage prefix). Note: here there is a slight chance of filling prefixes, I think its 10% or so. If that happens, I would say use your brain!
4. Remove crafted modifiers => craft "Cannot roll attack mods".
5. Close your eyes and hunter exalt (100% chance to get increased chaos damage prefix).
6. Bonus: If you have an open prefix at this point, I recommend keeping the cannot roll attack mods, and slamming a normal exalt, this has a 10% chance of +1 gem levels (nice for auras or withering step), if not it is mana, which is decent as well.
7. Craft "Chaos damage over time multiplier".

Here is my current claws crafted this way:

Hey! Sorry for the late response and ty for contributing. I'm really glad we have more people on board playing the poison PF again. :)

Fel made really good build in 3.19. He borrowed me his all gear but I got no energy to level up a char to try it atm.
In the meantime i've been working on PoB, trying to emulate 3.13 build feel. Not with Transcendence but by stacking lots of defenses. It's made based on Fels char but with heavy lean into defensive layering.

This is some preview of defenses vs attacks

and vs spells

To translate it into some tangible context, char will avoid 25 consecutive attacks and would be able to survive two Sirus die beams in a row, if he could fire like that.

Yalpe has also been of great help with crafting and planning as always.
We will discuss more as 3.20 comes close as I will have more info from my side and I also encourage you to post more detailed feedback. I would really like to hear more pros and cons so we can work on it together. :)
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Nov 9, 2022, 6:42:58 PM
Just as a random idea thrown in - I was trying a few variants myself in PoB, never gotten to that layer of EHP but while searching options to maybe go back to evasion-to-armor-conversion I discovered that we don´t have to travel down into iron reflexes but rather can get it in a later stage of the league on precursors emblems. Just some food for thought...
"
"
Vacoh wrote:

Heads up warning though, the jewels alone look like they are priced around maybe 100 divines in standard, if you can even find them. Without those jewels I think getting into red maps is going to be a bit iffy?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
"
Vacoh wrote:

Heads up warning though, the jewels alone look like they are priced around maybe 100 divines in standard, if you can even find them. Without those jewels I think getting into red maps is going to be a bit iffy?

I think you are referring to the grand spectrum jewels, which are not at all mandatory - the endurance charges give a bit more defenses, the frenzy a bit more dps and the ailment avoidance helps to limit oneshots, but those are not necessary at all to farm t16.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info