[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

So why do I keep getting defiled and other maps despite blocking all around coves and atoll?
you still get other maps you havent blocked, but most maps are going the be either atoll or coves

Recrafted my claw and bought Resolute Technique invocation for Sanctified relic.

Won't be taking Wind Dancer.
Nice one Torn :), I have about 7 div now maybe 8 so whats the awakened gem priority?
Last edited by Themasterofw on Jan 4, 2023, 3:47:25 PM
"
Themasterofw wrote:
Nice one Torn :), I have about 7 div now maybe 8 so whats the awakened gem priority?

Go from cheaper ones, prices are dropping.
Just downed Uber Shaper from 3rd try since i basically never practiced the uber fight. Also i'm not yet at full power.

Few tips:
1. ball positioning, have that in mind. Try not to splatter them all over the arena, they don't disappear between phases. Try to stack balls on top of each other in the corners and use dialogue part to position balls.

2. don't force the fight, don't rush it. He often positions himself that way that when he casts a beam towards middle from corner there might not be enough room in the corner to attack without taking big degen and dying

3. Slam can't be Evaded! It also has bigger area and is faster animation than regular so gtfo of there

4. Bullet hell phase, build is very forgiving here. Try to dodge manually as much as you can. Those that go over you you have very high chance to dodge/spell block them although if you push your luck too much you'll die

5. Always dodge Shaper balls ofc

6. Have Steel Skin on movement button, not cwdt

Got flask as drop pfff...

edit:
Uber Shaper pretty much on farm now when i learned the mechanics. Sadly drops have been worse than regular one. Just gloves and one flask, no orbs of Conflict or better uniques.

7. Clone phase is the most deadly. Just try to avoid crap flaying during it, don't try to fight at that time unless you have really good situation
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 4, 2023, 10:15:43 PM
Aight, I think gear-wise I am where this build could potentially go at max. Roughly 120div invested at this point, here it is:

Next I´ll finish challenges and try to kill the ubers. Lets see how this goes - but lets say build performs pretty awesome, wave 30 sim is np :D
Last edited by Vennto on Jan 5, 2023, 9:02:21 PM
"
Vennto wrote:
Aight, I think gear-wise I am where this build could potentially go at max. Roughly 120div invested at this point, here it is:

Next I´ll finish challenges and try to kill the ubers. Lets see how this goes - but lets say build performs pretty awesome, wave 30 sim is np :D

What strategy did you use for those gloves? I simply veiled orbed mine so I had to settle for crafting life.
"
__FEL__ wrote:

used the favourite map slots to block the maps connected to atoll and coves like nearly everyone does. then just rush the maps for to the sanctum and boss.

so u put on favorite slots all maps around that 2 for what reason? drop atoll and coves? atlas is a mystery for me atm :)

there is a way to know what numbers u need to have the right balbala jewel?
4452 is the best one for that position on the tree or it change if u put the jewel in other socket?
"
Beskaius wrote:
"
__FEL__ wrote:

used the favourite map slots to block the maps connected to atoll and coves like nearly everyone does. then just rush the maps for to the sanctum and boss.

so u put on favorite slots all maps around that 2 for what reason? drop atoll and coves? atlas is a mystery for me atm :)

there is a way to know what numbers u need to have the right balbala jewel?
4452 is the best one for that position on the tree or it change if u put the jewel in other socket?

Its cause you take a node that states you cant drop your favorite maps and then you take nodes that grants you a fairly high chance for the dropped map to be one thats connected. Hence you leave one thats connected as a non favorite .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info