[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Beskaius wrote:
"
__FEL__ wrote:

used the favourite map slots to block the maps connected to atoll and coves like nearly everyone does. then just rush the maps for to the sanctum and boss.

so u put on favorite slots all maps around that 2 for what reason? drop atoll and coves? atlas is a mystery for me atm :)

there is a way to know what numbers u need to have the right balbala jewel?
4452 is the best one for that position on the tree or it change if u put the jewel in other socket?

with the keystone "shadow shaping" favoured map slots can't drop, that means for example the only free connected map on an atoll map is coves.

it doesnt matter which conqueror the timeless jewel has, only the number is important, i used the calculator for that:
https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree?jewel=3&conqueror=Balbala&seed=7279&location=33989&mode=stats&stat=3366&stat=9090&stat=12096
<3 for the info tools is what i need ty!!!
"
Themasterofw wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:
Aight, I think gear-wise I am where this build could potentially go at max. Roughly 120div invested at this point, here it is:

Next I´ll finish challenges and try to kill the ubers. Lets see how this goes - but lets say build performs pretty awesome, wave 30 sim is np :D

What strategy did you use for those gloves? I simply veiled orbed mine so I had to settle for crafting life.

Here´s the crafting process for gloves:

1. Spam any Resistance-Essence, aiming to hit t2+ of another resistance. If suffixes are full now, yolo annul. If free suffix, step 2.

2. Craft suffixes cannot be changed

3. Fill up prefixes with Exalts, aisling-slam (this might look more expensive than veiled chaos orb, but is way more reliable to actually get a veiled suffix).

4. Unveil Attack and Cast Speed while focussed (pretty solid chance). If u dont get it, try yolo annul the crafted suffix (or use eldritch currency to target-annull suffix, slightly better chance statistically speaking), if fail repeat step 1.

5. Once the suffixes are done the hardest part is over. Now you use eldritch currency to make Exarch dominant and double slam eldritch exalted orbs, looking for high life

6. Finish with the flask-mod, and then spam the eldrich-currency to get the implicits.

--------------

Alternatively, and most likely cheaper you can buy a pair of gloves with suffixes already done. That´s what I did, I was lucky getting a decent base as well as double t1 for 4 divines, which was quite cheap considering how expensive it can get crafting it from the get-go.
"
Vennto wrote:
"
Themasterofw wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:
Aight, I think gear-wise I am where this build could potentially go at max. Roughly 120div invested at this point, here it is:

Next I´ll finish challenges and try to kill the ubers. Lets see how this goes - but lets say build performs pretty awesome, wave 30 sim is np :D

What strategy did you use for those gloves? I simply veiled orbed mine so I had to settle for crafting life.

Here´s the crafting process for gloves:

1. Spam any Resistance-Essence, aiming to hit t2+ of another resistance. If suffixes are full now, yolo annul. If free suffix, step 2.

2. Craft suffixes cannot be changed

3. Fill up prefixes with Exalts, aisling-slam (this might look more expensive than veiled chaos orb, but is way more reliable to actually get a veiled suffix).

4. Unveil Attack and Cast Speed while focussed (pretty solid chance). If u dont get it, try yolo annul the crafted suffix (or use eldritch currency to target-annull suffix, slightly better chance statistically speaking), if fail repeat step 1.

5. Once the suffixes are done the hardest part is over. Now you use eldritch currency to make Exarch dominant and double slam eldritch exalted orbs, looking for high life

6. Finish with the flask-mod, and then spam the eldrich-currency to get the implicits.

--------------

Alternatively, and most likely cheaper you can buy a pair of gloves with suffixes already done. That´s what I did, I was lucky getting a decent base as well as double t1 for 4 divines, which was quite cheap considering how expensive it can get crafting it from the get-go.

Can confirm bought this pair of gloves for 7c but saw similar gloves for 45-75c

What do you think about the tech of using Imposible Escape on Chaos Inoculation then alocating "Whisper" "Influence + Reservation" "Atrophy" "Serpentine Spellslinger" and use the gained skill points on other wheels close to the historic jewel with more good mods "Replenish Remedies" "Taste for Blood" "Void Barrier". Then also allocating "Corruption"

Also instead of the small cluster with a good roll on megalomaniac could also increase the dps

What do the build veterans think of this?
Does strike 2 feel much better then strike 1?
"
Themasterofw wrote:

It is a necessity to play the build? No. Do you feel the difference? Definitely. It's like a lot of things on the higher side of budget a QoL-Upgrade that smoothens out the build.

At this point I've cleared uber shaper deathless, wave 30 Similacrum deathless, as well as 80+ quant feared and all other invitations and the small, incremental upgrades like crit immunity, additional strikes, Onslaught, awakened gems etc. make this possible.

While in general the "value per divine" on this build is on the weaker side u feel every upgrade even at the higher end, especially when it comes to QoL.
Last edited by Vennto on Jan 7, 2023, 7:46:22 PM
"

Recrafted my claw and bought Resolute Technique invocation for Sanctified relic.

Won't be taking Wind Dancer.

how to see real numbers on pob with rt on relic?

put tons of accuracy on an item? if i try to change anoint it put down whisper of doom

nvm i add an rt implicit on claw....
Last edited by Beskaius on Jan 8, 2023, 6:35:45 AM
"
Beskaius wrote:
"

Recrafted my claw and bought Resolute Technique invocation for Sanctified relic.

Won't be taking Wind Dancer.

how to see real numbers on pob with rt on relic?

put tons of accuracy on an item? if i try to change anoint it put down whisper of doom

nvm i add an rt implicit on claw....

Just write resolute technique in custom modifiers in configuration window in pob.
"
Vennto wrote:
"
Themasterofw wrote:

It is a necessity to play the build? No. Do you feel the difference? Definitely. It's like a lot of things on the higher side of budget a QoL-Upgrade that smoothens out the build.

At this point I've cleared uber shaper deathless, wave 30 Similacrum deathless, as well as 80+ quant feared and all other invitations and the small, incremental upgrades like crit immunity, additional strikes, Onslaught, awakened gems etc. make this possible.

While in general the "value per divine" on this build is on the weaker side u feel every upgrade even at the higher end, especially when it comes to QoL.

I may be dumb but where are you getting your accuracy from your claw isn't the standard cannot be evaded? Also I am unsure why the brutal restraint in PoB shows it not increasing my dmg from a rare jewel. With two your poisons inflict dmg faster.
Last edited by Themasterofw on Jan 9, 2023, 12:17:00 AM
"
Themasterofw wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:
"
Themasterofw wrote:

I may be dumb but where are you getting your accuracy from your claw isn't the standard cannot be evaded? Also I am unsure why the brutal restraint in PoB shows it not increasing my dmg from a rare jewel. With two your poisons inflict dmg faster.

Because I am using what Torstein/FEL described earlier, a Chaos dot multi relic with Resolute Technique. This is mandatory to play that claw, else you would severely lack accuracy and lose tons of dmg in the process.

And in regards to brutal restraint: check in calculations if poison damage/dps goes up, this metric is more reliable than total dps as this is heavily influenced by duration, and faster poisons don't really increase your max dps rather than shortens the timeframe in which your poison deals its dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info