[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

After about 20+ attempts at crafting better claws, I finally landed this bad boy.

Playing the VG version and loving it so far! Mapping is a zoom zoom dream and bosses/metas haven't been much of a problem since getting most of the main gear. A few one-shots here and there due to getting caught without VMS/MS up, but that's my own fault.

First attempt at A5 Sirus didn't go so well, but once again more user error than any issue with the build. Next spawn I'll take him down for sure.

Next upgrades are Amulet and boots in order to fit a Circle of Nostalgia in. Currently running precision to make up for lack of accuracy with 22 mana unreserved. 3x -9 mana cost enchants makes most skills free aside from wither totems, but I have very little wiggle room without a lot of investment.

Great guide! Back to poisoning the atlas
Last edited by Dubstorm on Jan 7, 2020, 12:03:17 PM
"
vSheepy wrote:
How can I craft that ring? I know You have the guide written there, but i'm so confused. What is hunter or elder amulet? I have the normal agate amulet but it doesnt have that glowing back ground. Also, I have no idea how the crafting works, do I just have to chance it?

So for being clueless just trying to learn :D

Thanks for amazing guide!!

If you are new player don't craft the amulet, buy one like i described as budget option.

Claw you are either going to buy or craft...
"
Dubstorm wrote:

After about 20+ attempts at crafting better claws, I finally landed this bad boy.

Playing the VG version and loving it so far! Mapping is a zoom zoom dream and bosses/metas haven't been much of a problem since getting most of the main gear. A few one-shots here and there due to getting caught without VMS/MS up, but that's my own fault.

First attempt at A5 Sirus didn't go so well, but once again more user error than any issue with the build. Next spawn I'll take him down for sure.

Next upgrades are Amulet and boots in order to fit a Circle of Nostalgia in. Currently running precision to make up for lack of accuracy with 22 mana unreserved. 3x -9 mana cost enchants makes most skills free aside from wither totems, but I have very little wiggle room without a lot of investment.

Great guide! Back to poisoning the atlas

Congrats on that bad boi! :D

Pro tip, spawn morphs next to a wall and facetank with VMS so your shots bounce back instantly. It ramps up the dps a lot.

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 7, 2020, 12:14:19 PM

pretty happy with this one but cant wrap my head around what a good suffix should be.

What suffux is best too craft here?
I'm doing the pestilent strike version of this build and I don't understand how we are supposed to meet the INT requirements for gems and gear. The POB doesn't have enough int to use everything it's equipped with. Am i missing something?
There are two 30 int nodes in the tree to help you :)
i dont really know how to get more damage. Im attempting t15 maps and the damage just feels really bad and is barely playable. How can i fix this?

edit: t15 baran clapped me 4 times back to back due to his stupid bombs that he spawns faster on low life.
Last edited by Karathis on Jan 7, 2020, 6:03:19 PM
Guys I am trying hard to get Elreon drop those amulets and rings.. two days into doing Jun but at this rate I ran out of missions. What should I do to put my hands on his veiled jewellery?
Would be super nice if someone from here could help me out with a few enchant.

The build is very good, only downside of it is when the Molten Shell is not available I get one shot. I couldn't get the perfect form 6 linked yet so I am running around in a fairly good 6 linked chest piece which I got from divination cards.
IGN: Teeborg
"
Teeborg wrote:
Guys I am trying hard to get Elreon drop those amulets and rings.. two days into doing Jun but at this rate I ran out of missions. What should I do to put my hands on his veiled jewellery?
Would be super nice if someone from here could help me out with a few enchant.

The build is very good, only downside of it is when the Molten Shell is not available I get one shot. I couldn't get the perfect form 6 linked yet so I am running around in a fairly good 6 linked chest piece which I got from divination cards.

Use crafting services from the Communities forum section for mods that you are missing.
"
Karathis wrote:
i dont really know how to get more damage. Im attempting t15 maps and the damage just feels really bad and is barely playable. How can i fix this?

edit: t15 baran clapped me 4 times back to back due to his stupid bombs that he spawns faster on low life.

You need better gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info