[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

should I aim for 30 quality on my weapons? do we actually care about the basic damage?
"
ArkamHatchet wrote:
should I aim for 30 quality on my weapons? do we actually care about the basic damage?

No, it has minuscule effect.
I absolutely hate that I have to change out GMP for Vicious Proj so what I did for mapping is switch out Witchfire Brew for a Dying Sun. I melt maps faster now, it's less annoying that I don't have to switch, and I lose a lvl 21 despair (I have lvl 10 on Claw so not a lot) some tankiness and a bit of DPS. I switch Dying Sun back for WFB when I do Sirus/Uelder. This is just personal improvement on the build, which is fantastic anyway
Will probably test the PS version, thank you for the build !

But I have some questions:

Why Herald of Agony ? The 10% of more poison damage, is all ?
CWDT Vortex/Bonechill ? What for ? Some bonus safety ? Smoke Mine wouldn't be better ?
Nothing to get through decors like flame dash or leap slam ?
No faster casting on wither spell totem ?
Last edited by Amnexty on Jan 13, 2020, 10:43:10 AM
First of all thank you for the guide - this is really fun to play!

I was wondering if someone could take a look at my profile and give me a little advice on what to focus next!?

I used a 5 link Perfect Form but tried upgrading to 6 link with no luck -> hence using Tabula Rasa :P

--> should i buy 6L Perfect Form?

--> Or should i upgrade my weapons first?

I am a bit overwhelmed by all this crafting from different leagues. Am i supposed to buy the raw imperial claws and start from the go? I dont have all these delve fossils.

Thank you!!

I just wanted to say thanks for the build guide. I’ve been using it since Friday and am already level 91. I had two wasp nests from leveling a vortex character and maybe 2 ex investment has me running t16s with ease!

I had one suggestion to add to your build. Chaos crafting a Stygian belt. I made a pretty nice one (in my opinion) and it dramatically increased the damage.

Question though: instead of spell totems for Wither. Could you run withering touch + ancestral protector + faster attacks? I feel like my withering totems for real fast compared to the ancestral protector and I think the attack speed benefit would be valuable? Thoughts?

Again, thanks for the build. Having a blast and actually excited to craft a great character.

Note: pestilent strike for mapping and viper strike for bossing is amazing
This build looks so fun! I am gona change my deadeye to this! I am gona retire my ice shot DE, its just too rippy. I have around 100 ex to min-max, Does anyone have a min-max-ed pob that can share? :D Thank you!!! Happy to join the poison train.
How can this do ALL content if the endgame maps are 100% IMMUNE to POISON damage.. all poison builds are dead.
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel wrote:
How can this do ALL content if the endgame maps are 100% IMMUNE to POISON damage.. all poison builds are dead.

what are you smoking?
"
arygos15 wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:

what are you smoking?
You can get mobs immune to ignite with chance to avoid elemental ailments map mod + awakening level, but I don't think the poison mod reaches 100%. Since ignite avoidance roll is 90% base and poison is only 65% at red maps.

Unless there's a sextant mod that coincides with it.

Anyway if you happen to roll a map with chance to avoid poison, extra chaos res and hexproof... then yeah probably reroll it.

Also probably not a good idea to venture into hall of the grandmasters cuz of unkillable CI + maxblock + regen ES on block dudes (unless you're lucky and roll a HOGM with neither of the 3-4 of them), but basically that map is crap for anyone except dedicated HOGM farmer builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info