[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
C0Y0T3_SLY wrote:
Any reason you couldn't do this with Blade Flurry, other than it being suboptimal to need to get the extra chance to poison? Seems like it's till a very strong skill.

you could but it would suck big time...
"
luka2113 wrote:
I just got a OP ring for this build

What do u think?

You have Despair curse in Witchfire Brew flask xD

other than that nice ring :)
"
Alawichu wrote:
Amazing build! I've been farming Sirus with this build and the fight is a breeze.

Got some footage of the fight without top end gear (no chaos dot multi amulet, no amazing claws). Only got awakened gems that I dropped from farming him.

Viper Strike clears surprisingly well, I recommend trying it out for a few dozen maps.

Sirus 8 fight with Viper Strike: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6AA8rTkh4g

Congrats! :D

saw the video, looks super easy!
Would this:

or this

be better? I cant get -mana cost on this however
Last edited by vSheepy on Jan 10, 2020, 11:42:45 PM
First of all, im enjoying this build so much, thanks a lot for sharing it with us.
Im crafting the amu and after more than 2k alterations I've finally hitted the Tier 1 Damage over time multiplier mod. BUT, when I did the regal I found my self with a +1 to all strength skill gems.

So, I'm wondering if I should keep it and multimod it, cause I can craft the rest of the usefull mods ( Got 1 prefix and 1 suffix) or should I just start again with alterations until founding any other usefull mod...

Thanks you!!!!
Just wanted to give an update to everyone that is trying to caft some decent weapons for this build.

Got my hunter bases and started spamming Corroded/aberrant/metallic resonators on them. Spent like 500 chaos to get shit rolls all over the place (i'm looking at you, mana). Decided to add shuddering (the cost goes up drastically). Did about 15 more crafts and ended up with this and decided to keep it because it was a major upgrade for me (apparently the poison damage roll is comparable to a flat chaos according to pob).

In the end, i'd say that crafting hunter bases is not worth the money spent unless you are a min/maxing freak. The only real upgrade over this would be a claw with flat chaos, delve mod, multiplier craft, T1 ias, T1 damage with poison and faster poison. This is, imo, worth tens of exalts for just a marginal damage upgrade. Remember that faster poisons is not a direct damage upgrade, it's more of a convenience mod to ramp up faster to your maximum dps and i don't think it is super useful for us since we are really tanky and can stand still and ramp up that damage (even sirus lvl8 is ez).
In game name - VomitingRainbows - GMT +1
"
vSheepy wrote:
Would this:

or this

be better? I cant get -mana cost on this however

You can check in PoB which is better.

Rare ammy gives a lot more flexibility with other items.
"
Warsong87 wrote:
First of all, im enjoying this build so much, thanks a lot for sharing it with us.
Im crafting the amu and after more than 2k alterations I've finally hitted the Tier 1 Damage over time multiplier mod. BUT, when I did the regal I found my self with a +1 to all strength skill gems.

So, I'm wondering if I should keep it and multimod it, cause I can craft the rest of the usefull mods ( Got 1 prefix and 1 suffix) or should I just start again with alterations until founding any other usefull mod...

Thanks you!!!!

That's ok.
You can multimod it. Add life and whichever suffix that will complement the build best. If you are capped on res, +1 to minimum Frenzy will give most dps benefit.
"
Alawichu wrote:
Amazing build! I've been farming Sirus "0"]with this build and the fight is a breeze.

Got some footage of the fight without top end gear (no chaos dot multi amulet, no amazing claws). Only got awakened gems that I dropped from farming him.

Viper Strike clears surprisingly well, I recommend trying it out for a few dozen maps.

Sirus 8 fight with Viper Strike: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6AA8rTkh4g

Finally beat Sirus (my 7th? try) I accidentally spawned him on Awakened lvl 8 too lol. It was this vid that finally made me realize what I was doing wrong with the storms. I also swapped out PS for a 21/23 VS and kicked the shit out of him. 2 deaths. Thanks for the help, guys!

Gear -
Last edited by JayCy on Jan 11, 2020, 9:54:31 AM
And just realized I forgot to annoint my amulet after I crafted it lol.

I tried out VS as a clear skill and it just doesn't compare to PS at all imo. Feels sluggish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info