[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Hey man, first of all - im having a blast with this build!
The defense mechanics with molten shell are incredible, dmg is nice and as i never before played a poison build i must say i love it, how bosses just start to disappear once poison i stacked is wonderful:)

Anyway why i write here, i was thinking (still need to test it a bit) that clear could be quite fine even without tribal fury, what other anointment for amulet would you recommend?
Im still far from having great gear, so im thinking if it would be better to go for something to boost survivability like constitution, or go for dmg with viper fangs, swift venoms, or maybe swagger which seems great for both... or something completely different, there are so many of them... What do you think?
Last edited by Kritix on Jan 18, 2020, 7:54:15 AM
"
Kritix wrote:
The defense mechanics with molten shell are incredible, dmg is nice and as i never before played a poison build i must say i love it, how bosses just start to disappear once poison i stacked is wonderful:)

Anyway why i write here, i was thinking (still need to test it a bit) that clear could be quite fine even without tribal fury, what other anointment for amulet would you recommend?
Im still far from having great gear, so im thinking if it would be better to go for something to boost survivability like constitution, or go for dmg with viper fangs, swift venoms, or maybe swagger which seems great for both... or something completely different, there are so many of them... What do you think?

If you can get an item like this with 'strike skills target 1 additional nearby enemy', I would go with Corruption unless you really feel like you need to be more tanky. Fenumus' Weave is completely overkill imo, everything melts as soon as you have poison stacks on them.
"
JayCy wrote:
"
ripslyme00 wrote:
Ok this build is soooo damn fun, and it melts everything, and seriously, its so much cheaper comparing to ice shot builds... loving it so far, but occasionally I do get one shot, anyway to improve that? These are my gears

Your gear is pretty much ideal. Like insane. Your amulet, corrupted gloves and chest alone are amazing. Your claws are nearly perfect as well.

Out of curiosity, what did you use to craft that amulet?

Thanks! :) I ripped my ice shot and respec into this! It gave me so much currency. I bought the ammy, it was pretty cheap as well, I think it was around 5 or 6 ex. Then i just annointed it.
"
"
ripslyme00 wrote:
Ok this build is soooo damn fun, and it melts everything, and seriously, its so much cheaper comparing to ice shot builds... loving it so far, but occasionally I do get one shot, anyway to improve that? These are my gears

Ty for the feedback! :)

You are getting one-shots prob because you don't have Warding flask for curse immunity. Curses can kill you easily. So on your Quicksilver change "Heat" suffix for "Warding". You are immune to elemental ailments anyway while any flask is active.

Also put quality on your flasks!

Put quality also on Blood Rage (increased attack speed) and Spell totem gems(faster totem casting)!

I see I see, thanks for the tip! Let me try that out! Also I think I need a bleeding flask, like general bleeding kinda hurts quite a bit.
I thought I'd post my Atlas strat that has been very profitable so far. It's very simple.

-All you'll want to do is pick 4 areas on the atlas, and it doesn't matter which 4(I highly suggest running on Awakened level 8 btw).
-Sextant those 4 areas and run high level maps until you spawn each of the 4 Conquerors (1 for each zone of course).

-If you still have sextant charges left run high tier maps in each Conqueror influenced zone (alch, chisel and vaal those maps) until sextants have run out or you've spawned the Citadel for that conqueror. Otherwise spam low tier maps ( just run in and hit the first 10 or so packs if nothing than port out and repeat) until the citadel is spawned. Then go kill that conqueror... rinse and repeat for the other areas/conquerors until you spawn Sirus when they're all dead.

-You can do this to efficiently run high tier maps and get Conqueror and Sirus spawns. The conquerors are well worth it and Sirus is 100% amazing with some of the drops you can get (awakened orbs and awakened support gems sell for a shit load. If you're lucky you'll get a CoC (18 Ex) or Multistrike (70ex)). The conquerors can drop their Exalted orbs of course, but also Awakened support gems from time to time.

I'm sure this method is nothing special or original, but I Just wanted to post it for anyone in that "what now" phase of the league. Make sure you're running missions all the while too. Use your highest quant maps for sulphite since Delving on this build is easy money and fossils always sell (I recommend target farming the frozen area of delve). Let me know if there's any tweaks you'd make or what Ideas or strats you've some up with for this build!
"
Kritix wrote:

you can go with Cleansed Thoughts and socket in Divine Flesh through Glorious Vanity Timeless jewel - Xibaqua
for 85 max chaos res and 50% of Elemental Damage taken as Chaos Damage
you will probably need to change your gear around a bit to reach the cap on chaos res (60 to get to zero+43=105 total which will get doubled)good Circle of Nostalgia rolls plus 1 T1 chaos roll should be enough

for example
Last edited by ArkamHatchet on Jan 20, 2020, 5:16:31 PM
Is Vile Toxin the best over Awakened/Unbound Ailments as a 6th link? POB shows Awakened/Unbound Ailments more DPS over Vile Toxin.
pastebin for Pestilent Strike please
"
muhaimz90 wrote:
pastebin for Pestilent Strike please

Come on, there's a Path of Building section in the guide...
ı want to ask why we don't look physical damage on claws ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info