[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Is there any particular reason not to use gemini claw(s) as needed instead of using -mana on rings/amulet? The physical damage on the claw is practically negligible, and the life gained on hit seems irrelevant when your uptime on molten shell is so high.
"
Skyrolla wrote:
Is there any particular reason not to use gemini claw(s) as needed instead of using -mana on rings/amulet? The physical damage on the claw is practically negligible, and the life gained on hit seems irrelevant when your uptime on molten shell is so high.

Imperial claws have higher base attack speed, also if you miss few attacks due to bad positioning you won't be left with 0 mana.
What about "+1 to chaos skill gems" on Amulet? Does it improve dps? Provided I can have both chaos multi and this mod, should I go for it?
Would you say this build is HH compatible? Or will you have resistance problems if you do that.
I am enjoying playing through this as SSF atm. I think ive died 12 times by level 84? decent for me i guess. I managed to get a Tul breachstone but no luck on the chest. About to start trying to farm delve i guess but im not very knowledgable on delving. Havent grabbed Iron reflexes yet as Im guessing I should wait until I do get the tul chest and then drop phase acro? Would love some advice on continuing to progess from where I am currently.

and I know the gear is trash, doing my best to find upgrades.
"
arygos15 wrote:
What about "+1 to chaos skill gems" on Amulet? Does it improve dps? Provided I can have both chaos multi and this mod, should I go for it?
+1 doesnt do much for attack skills. Chaos multi is better

"
Twodeegee wrote:
Would you say this build is HH compatible? Or will you have resistance problems if you do that.

It is, you just have to shuffle some resistances around get better items overall. If going with HH dont craft -chaos res on helmet, just get as much res there as you can with life ofc.

"
latterus14 wrote:
I am enjoying playing through this as SSF atm. I think ive died 12 times by level 84? decent for me i guess. I managed to get a Tul breachstone but no luck on the chest. About to start trying to farm delve i guess but im not very knowledgable on delving. Havent grabbed Iron reflexes yet as Im guessing I should wait until I do get the tul chest and then drop phase acro? Would love some advice on continuing to progess from where I am currently.
Spoiler

and I know the gear is trash, doing my best to find upgrades.

Having Iron Reflexes with Acro will still be better than without Iron Reflexes. You just need to get flasks sorted.
With good evasion chest and flask setup you could have 20K armour even with Acrobatics.

You desperately need some accuracy on gear.

Delve is your best friend to craft better claws (Gemini claws will be fine) and rest of the gear. Do all Nicko missions for sulphite. Jun and Alva are also worth.

Coralito's flask will be hard to get in SSF but there is very nice helmet veiled recipe to work around that, "~ 100% increased ailment duration while focused" which will be big total damage boost. It's suffix.
I need to put that into guide too. It's new craft i think.

This has to be one of the best builds. First time since i started playing PoE that i have gotten this far in end game and finished off bosses!

Thanks alot for this fun build.
"

"
Twodeegee wrote:

It is, you just have to shuffle some resistances around get better items overall. If going with HH dont craft -chaos res on helmet, just get as much res there as you can with life ofc.

Thanks for the advice, I've tried getting more resistances on my items, but I'm still a bit short. (32% fire res) Would it be better to try to get some resistance on the claws or should I instead replace the circle of nostalgia? Or should I just replace some jewels with fire resistance ones?
Last edited by Twodeegee on Jan 25, 2020, 3:59:22 AM
"
Twodeegee wrote:
"

"
Twodeegee wrote:

Thanks for the advice, I've tried getting more resistances on my items, but I'm still a bit short. (32% fire res) Would it be better to try to get some resistance on the claws or should I instead replace the circle of nostalgia? Or should I just replace some jewels with fire resistance ones?

Get it on jewels. You want claws to be best possible. Also try to get one jewel with corrupted blood immunity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info