[RIP Best build of 3.9]

"
Idrug1 wrote:
"
Hollycz wrote:
man i was ready to start this build for fun's sake but then i saw a video from casper and from 1. page one-shot-any-phase-sirus immortal infinite regen maximum ignite whatever build to 45 sec boss fight with 1 death and 45 sec metamorph fight with almost several deaths... is he doing it wrong or sirus fight requires to stack milions of balls before to do that kind of damage (like miner)?

prett much need smth fast to pop sirus influence so i can run it with friends for 40/40. my CoCin works damn fine but playing aurabot make u wanna try new builds from time to time and i got currency and nothin to spend it on

so folks anyone got another video or this is standard encounter that casper shown?

Low budget general mapping and Redeemer without VD. I dropped them for better perfomance and selfEE but looks like ignite proliferation + aspect of the spider + offerings = 60fps-->30fps in my case every time.
mapping
https://youtu.be/Tn96PIVbqwo
https://youtu.be/bxNIBRhlDqk
https://youtu.be/qMst9GrZ9FY
Redeemer
https://youtu.be/tTosW6Jg1OA

In Casper video it was EE map mod, less duration, no totems.

Edit: I managed to kill Sirus AW8 and it was rly easy cause my damage is sufficient to almost skip phases. EHP and LGOH/ESGOH is enough to tank a few hits. So actually my concern is mapping. Even with less duration and VD mapping is a bit slow and annoying. I was thinking about different skill in weapon swap just for clearing trash mob packs. MB elehit with GMP+chain+mirage archer? Will be damage sufficient without combat focus jewels and conversion?

Cool videos. It looks great! As said above I personally prefer a moderate clear speed for gaming but you can look into the variant I showcased in my video.
I don't know whether elehit with GMP+chain+mirage archer has enough damage to clear T16s since most of the damage of this char comes from the nice synergies but it might be worth a try.
Please help to fight the climate change!
Last edited by limonenovecento on Jan 25, 2020, 5:59:54 PM
"
"
Pimpernickell wrote:
I'm having some issues. I checked the tree and it's good. got a 6L with lvl 19+ gems, full ascendancy, helm seems correct, but killing a T5 map mob takes awhile. With auras on my info screen says my mainhand damage is 447-999, 123% ignite chance, 1.7-3.3k ignite damage. I'm wondering if I'm suffering from the bug and it's not patched yet as I'm on Xbox.

Sorry, I am afraid I can't help you since I never played on Xbox, but I would guess there might be another problem, since T5 map mobs should be blown away by the explosion alone.

Well, by map mobs I don't mean general packs. A rare walking cage doesn't pop right away for example. if I could impose a bit after you've done us the favor of sharing the build could you let me know if my explode/ ignite damage is in the ballpark of yours? Assuming you have that screen on PC.

I'm shooting fast enough after a few seconds the game reliably crashes if I turn so I doubt that's it.
Last edited by Pimpernickell on Jan 25, 2020, 6:25:37 PM
"
Pimpernickell wrote:
"
"
Pimpernickell wrote:
I'm having some issues. I checked the tree and it's good. got a 6L with lvl 19+ gems, full ascendancy, helm seems correct, but killing a T5 map mob takes awhile. With auras on my info screen says my mainhand damage is 447-999, 123% ignite chance, 1.7-3.3k ignite damage. I'm wondering if I'm suffering from the bug and it's not patched yet as I'm on Xbox.

Sorry, I am afraid I can't help you since I never played on Xbox, but I would guess there might be another problem, since T5 map mobs should be blown away by the explosion alone.

Well, by map mobs I don't mean general packs. A rare walking cage doesn't pop right away for example. if I could impose a bit after you've done us the favor of sharing the build could you let me know if my explode/ ignite damage is in the ballpark of yours? Assuming you have that screen on PC.

I'm shooting fast enough after a few seconds the game reliably crashes if I turn so I doubt that's it.

Unfortunately, the character screen is very misleading for explosive arrow, but since you asked for it: I have 40-80 main hand fire damage and 155-311 ignite damage.
Thank you for your trouble.
Amazing, 2 bad it keeps crashing my game. 10/10 best build
Deleted
Last edited by Coldlucidity on Jan 26, 2020, 5:04:33 AM
What do you think of using Mantra of Flames? The add fire damage is worth?
"
vempire_ghost wrote:
What do you think of using Mantra of Flames? The add fire damage is worth?

No, I doubt that it's useful.
Hi, Your how can you make EE work when Lioneye's Paws has Fire damage?
Had an effortless time leveling this build. But now I am approaching level 68 where I can replace my trusted Tabula with a high ES chest that I have waiting in the wings. So this brings up my first question.

1) The chest that I am planning on using has a lot of ES plus a small amount of lightning resistance. As an added bonus it has 5 white sockets to make coloring easy. The down side is that is all that it has. Sound I sell this one and pick up a better one with a little more life and resistance or be satisfied with the high ES number?

Like I had mentioned, leveling has been easy. But I have died a few time to single shots which I am sure has a lot to do with my low life and ES. But most of the time when I die, it has to do with 'Blood Rage' getting out of control. I know that it is not a big deal to do a weapon swap and cancel it, but some times I get caught up in the heat of the moment and forget. I took the cowards way out and removed it from the CWDT setup and replaced it with an 'Ice Golem'. So for my second questions.

2) How important is it to keep 'Blood Rage' in the CWDT setup?

Now that I am about to kill Kitava and end leveling, I need to address the added hit to the resistances. I know that I will need to make up the differences to what I can get just from my gloves and quiver. But how I do it will depend a lot on what I do with the rings. I can continue to use my 'Thiefs Torment' or change to "Malachai's" and a "Taming". The guide seems to be pushing for using the former for general mapping and switching out to the duo for bosses. But the two choices seem to require different glove and quiver decisions to keep the resistances capped. So now to my third question.

3) Sould I stick to one ring setup or swap between the two? If the choice is to stay with just one, I am guessing that it would be the "Malachai/Taming" duo. Is this correct?

Now on to my last question.

4) If I do use my "Malachai" I will be getting "Elemental Equilibrium". How do I apply non-fire damage if all I am casting is "Exploding Arrow"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info