Arctic Armour

Wonderful skill. Love it with my Cyclone duelist. Might grab Eldritch Battery just for this skill.
This might be a perfect skill and addition to my build, can't wait to try this out!

(High mana regen, with mobile/ immobile play mixed).
"
topeight wrote:
Nothing, the degen is a debuff not a buff.

That's not how IF works. The degeneration on Blood Rage and Righteous Fire are also increased by Inner Force; the degen is part of the Buff. Either Arctic Armor does not count as a Buff, or the Mana Degen is increased by IF. Can't have it both ways, and the latter is more likely.
"
ddlsrlx wrote:
all abilities that move your character except for lightning warp seem to count towards the movement degen.
Flicker Strike?

This could be a nice buff for a multi flicker gem build. A way to slow enemies you don't kill right away and defense for quick melee attacks/fire spells.
Someone please do correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't they say they don't want face tanking? Was that just a rumor someone spread? This is basically a face tanking gem.
"
c2games wrote:
Someone please do correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't they say they don't want face tanking? Was that just a rumor someone spread? This is basically a face tanking gem.

it depends how it scales at high level
As an eldritch battery bow user: This is the best panic button I could have ever asked for. I have 180 mana regen/s without optimal gear, if I ever get ahold of a dream fragments... It will be insane!

One question: Does the chill effect count as dealing ice damage when accounting for Elemental Equalibrium?
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Mar 20, 2013, 8:45:33 AM
its nice to see a new skill. it looks usefull in some situations. but thats fine, why the hell should every skill work with every build combination? i dont want so see a game, where every char uses the top5 skills.
Regarding inner force:
It was confirmed by a Mark (IIRC) that the mana degen gets increased by Inner Force.
"
nebunelux wrote:
Regarding inner force:
It was confirmed by a Mark (IIRC) that the mana degen gets increased by Inner Force.

But the bonuses increase aswell so it is debatable if it is worth having inner force, though it increases the bonuses by a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info