[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

I have a question? Isin't it better to go with hierophant insted of pathfinder? Seems way much better
"
BisaBujaBaba wrote:
I have a question? Isin't it better to go with hierophant insted of pathfinder? Seems way much better

by removing pathfinder you loses the ability to have perma flask charges
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Hello,I have a question, why are there several entirely different pob trees? With different ascendancies even. And the gear doesnt really match them.
Last edited by Kaspis37 on Jun 24, 2020, 10:30:01 AM
So I noticed that in this league there is no "Militant Faith with the name Venarius" in the timeless jewel. So will this build still work? Is there some substitution?
So I noticed that in this league there is no "Militant Faith with the name Venarius" in the timeless jewel. So will this build still work? Is there some substitution? "The agnostic" skill is on the passive tree now. Maybe a change in the passive tree?
I managed to get hold of:

While levelling my scion for this build.

I just got an offer of 19ex for it. My question for anyone experienced with this build: does the mana recovery from damage benefit this build quite a bit? Or isthere no sginificant difference to a regular one? Then I could sell this and buy a way cheaper one.

Also: I am fucking filthy rich so I don't have to sell it to get the rest of the gear. I just would, if it doesn't make sense :).

I would use the cash if u are rich :D
What are your thoughts about Wind Dancer, as its only 3 points in tree?
The agnostic from timeless jewel is now on the passive tree by scion life wheel.

I would sell that watcher's eye and pick up a 10% mom and 30% mana recovery watcher's eye.

Wind dancer is a good pick up see alot of high ladder scion's using it and a good use of extra passive points.

Last edited by Ciatlov on Jun 24, 2020, 6:06:57 PM
Should i use Unnatural Instinct or thread of hope like it says in pob?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info