[3.15?] (Archived) Ball Lightning Miner | Facetank Sirus | Destroy All content

"
Remicaster1 wrote:
"
Darmonis wrote:

I have this two weapons but I don't know what should I look for.

Some people told me that nonchaos damage as extra chaos/ lightning as extra chaos was far better than the flat lightning damage to spells

I had a lot of problems with damage vs guardians/etc.

I do have some slight errors from my wording so aplogies first.

K first of all ye, that non chaos is better ONLY IF your arcane cloak able to consume enough mana to get the flat.

So on early stages, flat is superior, after you have a lot of mana and arcane cloak scaling, then non chaos as extra will br more superior

And how much mana could be enogh ? I have 6050 mana pull and I don't think I will be able to upgrade much more the pool.

Will be worth in my case switch to a increased lighning damage and % extra chaos?
Ty for your time ^^
To me 6k mana pool is slightly too much xD. Your goal is to hit 5k for cap dodge on your boots, other than that I don't think going higher mana pool will really benefit you aside from the Arcane Cloak

But as always the more mana the better because of arcane cloak, but if you want more consistent damage, it is recommended to drop some mana for damage.

I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Thank you so much for your response Remi, I think i under estimated the flask nodes, yesterday i removed the nodes going to shadow starting area (like you did and i removed the life node of the left side and took aqueous accelerant and arcane chemistry nodes. I feel the mana going back way faster, i haven't died since.

So i reworked my flasks:
Got "the order" on a chemist diamond flask, crafted myself a Chemist flask of warding, will run Atziri's today to get myself a Flask that is as close to perfect as possible.

I upgraded weapons:

Crafted this belt this morning:

T1 life, T1 reduced flask used, T1 mana recovery rate, T3 mana and some resists

Got a Jewel that gives me life mana and resists to put in it.

And therefor was able to change gloves for more life and mana:

I will try your gem setup see how it feels. I will remove the frenzy charge node as well and go with jewels as you've suggested and see where that takes me

Thanks again i will give more feedback when i actually try everything out
Amazing guide. I will try this on hc. Do you die a lot with this build? And do we realy need to dual wield? Also, if the damage is good enouth taking rare ring over essence worm for more survivability. 3k life is very little on hc.
Well, i just farm a bit more and let you know how it goes.
hey, bro, tell me please, how i can boost mana regen?
"
Psychoser wrote:
Amazing guide. I will try this on hc. Do you die a lot with this build? And do we realy need to dual wield? Also, if the damage is good enouth taking rare ring over essence worm for more survivability. 3k life is very little on hc.
Well, i just farm a bit more and let you know how it goes.

On T16 super juiced yeah I sometimes does.

For possible changes on survivability, you want 58% MoM, 40% from Cloak, 10% from watchers and 8% from heiro ascendancy. Then get a shield with life and mana with as much offense as possible.

This build has a little to non mitigation against penetration, so shaper balls can really hurt. Do note that if you don't use the Numbling Elixir cluster you won't have any physical mitigation, which is another part of the problem you need to solve.

I do felt like dual wielding helps a lot but not 100% mandatory.

with this build, your effective life pool is kinda double your life, so for example if you have 3k life, with 50% MoM you have roughly 6k life, and with 58% MoM, it scales your ehp to roughly 7k, which is quite high.

You do need Catarina antistun on flask, quite important.

These are the notes you'll need on HC, hopefully it goes well, and try to gimme some feedback on it too!
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
"
hey, bro, tell me please, how i can boost mana regen?

Unfortunately I haven't fully tested out everything so I can't give you 100% accurate answer for now, but here is some of the stuff you need to know

Stack a bunch of flask effect and clusters, those help a lot on your mana flask. Make sure your mana flask is 20% quality (obviously). You might end up needing to rely on the cluster jewels, I haven't fully tested that out but clusters should help a lot. Make sure you got all the unique items and have 20% fertile catalyst on them to boost the mana regen too.

Just a few minutes ago I bought 5ex worth of items to test it out, the biggest impact is the this stat "#% Increase mana recovery from flask"

got this, didnt see boost mana :D

also got this gloves

which aura is better to use?
skitterbots or wrath?
Nice build.
But I stucked now with my progress.
Sirus A6 is killing me. Also wave 18 in delirium is not impossible for me.
What can I improve?
That is my profile:
https://poe-profile.info/profile/huntersyava/DelMomIndiGnostic?realm=pc
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Huntersyava/characters/DelMomIndiGnostic

I have 5 exalts right now. Is it enough for making me stronger?
Thank you!
Fantastic build thanks. As i've been playing it i'm leaning more towards Akanes version, but using this as a stepping stone was vital to that!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info