Where myself and other pros have been (and will continue to be)

"
The fuck is a pro lament LOL

A pizza with pineapple.
Hf :)
"
SadDropUser wrote:
For those who haven't noticed, a lot of the players that actually matter have been navigating themselves a bit away from Path of Exile. Even the new season of D3 shows traces of 'decent' content. For PoE, I can't say the same, especially recently. And I know my opinion here isn't unique, we all have the innate sense to KNOW that something is wrong with the game fundamentally. One build shouldn't overthrow another completely. This is nonsense.

Anyhow, a player who hits notes on the riffs I play usually wouldn't take the smalltime to talk about this type of secret. We don't ever reveal all our cards to normal noobs that hang out around here. All I can say is, with 1-2 build tweaks, I've basically unlocked the entire game with any build. A build a lot of people almost thought about, I made work, professionally. Now that same player is telling you the game is stale, and it's time to move on.

Where I'll Be: I'll be playing the latest content in a game that actually updates fun classes like Demon Hunter if you know what I mean :). Multiple set and item reworks. Better game progression. Actually challenging solo rifts.

Sorry for the lesser players who don't fully understand the 'pros lament' I'm laying down for the viewer to behold. All I'm saying is, don't try too hard this season, because the best are choosing not to play. #1 isn't #1 this season without players like myself actively competing. Most of us are leaving for now, the meta has gotten more stale than saturday night nachos that you still choose to eat in the morning anyhow. Well, I'm done with this particular bed and breakfast.

Yes, even though people are haters, D3 is still the better game. GRs in D3 actually challenge you. You don't get 1 shotted because you were blind-sided by off screen bullsht. If you don't progress in D3, it's due to your skill, effort, and knowledge of the game, not because you aren't playing Necro or Sabataeur, summons or traps/mines, to effortlessly clear all content by day 1 or 2.

Sure, D3 has its lackluster moments when conpared to the convoluted sht storm that is PoE nowadays, but it has the courage to embrace simplicity meanwhile still providing its players with engaging content and enduring challenge. Moreover, D3 actually encourages cooperative play for progression, whereas PoE aims to pit players against each other with its shared looting and RMT driven economy.
to be honest, though not being a pro myself, i do understand where you are coming as i experienced something very similar with a different game called smite. every match
i play (in smite) feels the same no matter who my teammates are or which god i choose which is why i'm never returning to it
"
to be honest, though not being a pro myself, i do understand where you are coming as i experienced something very similar with a different game called smite. every match
i play (in smite) feels the same no matter who my teammates are or which god i choose which is why i'm never returning to it

You don't have to be a pro to see the things I'm speaking about with PoE and how they are wrong. I just happen to be a pro who is saying it. When a pro says something isn't worthwhile, I believe that statement carries more drift than just a dash of cool wind.

Now for the brain twister. If GGG realizes PoE is in a bad position, and pros like me are now gone for good, WHY would they not simply fix the game. We are right here, and a player like me has the answers for most builds. Shameless.
4/10

would have been 6/10 if you referred to yourself as a reddit pro instead.
So this is a pro player who joined in 2017 and until this day has Achievements completed: 50/122. Very pro. Go play your D3. Good read.
I know all player come and say : "ahahah nice, u have try a bot u get ban, sooo nice" but i tell u its just for try, for see and for know. I have use this 10 minutes maximum and i have insta uninstall." - some not-too-bright dude, 2013; Joined 2012, † 2013.
I think this guy posted like 6 months ago as well, something about how "him and all the pros weren't going to be racing that league so we were all missing out" or something.

Casual gamer pro. Sounds legit.
Lol “lesser” players. Good stuff.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
"
Nubman wrote:
I think this guy posted like 6 months ago as well, something about how "him and all the pros weren't going to be racing that league so we were all missing out" or something.

Casual gamer pro. Sounds legit.

...you can feel free to google my credentials as a gamer, BUT this is not about that.

You are upset about the fact that I'm criticizing a game that COULD be BETTER. [Removed by Support]

You have the opportunity to actually LEARN SOMETHING FROM SOMEONE SKILLED and you choose to sit here and play out some oddball variation of the PoE 'Breakfast Club'. Your nontalk is obvious. Except gamers like me fight back. We don't wither
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Jun 23, 2020, 2:57:50 AM
"
SadDropUser wrote:
...you can feel free to google my credentials as a gamer

Lmao! :D You mean these credentials? - http://s2.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2590086

"
SadDropUser wrote:
Except gamers like me fight back. We don't wither

He says as he vainly announces his departure from the game...

Of course this thread is there to troll everyone, but hey I'll play along. It's fun seeing a developing pile-on. You get to prolong the trolling, we get to laugh at it. Win-win. xD
Last edited by Exile009 on Jun 23, 2020, 3:50:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info