Where myself and other pros have been (and will continue to be)

I actually agree with a lot of this guys points. I ended up playing the second to last season of D3, which may have been the best season of D3 to date for pros like me. The Angelic Crucibles I believe they were called allowed for some really fun and creative builds, on and off the leaderboards.

I still remained top 10 on the leaderboards for most of the season, however. All this despite being 1/4th the paragon of other users. This is what I mean when I say pros as myself have better mechanics. Yes my character did around 1/2 the damage or less of the other leaderboarders, but I had a special way of rounding up giant mobs and used area damage angles to my advantage and even dropped some crit on gear to get more area damage.

PoE however, has been more stale than a cigarette butt in an ashtray by a summer beach for ages. Time to either fix your game or possibly give tabs and cosmetics for free since there is no value to the game anymore.

All this coming from an ex-pro. But I shouldn't be the one who has to say something.

Welcoming D4 with open arms. Go Lilith
"
FaZe_Adams wrote:
I actually agree with a lot of this guys points. I ended up playing the second to last season of D3, which may have been the best season of D3 to date for pros like me. The Angelic Crucibles I believe they were called allowed for some really fun and creative builds, on and off the leaderboards.

I still remained top 10 on the leaderboards for most of the season, however. All this despite being 1/4th the paragon of other users. This is what I mean when I say pros as myself have better mechanics. Yes my character did around 1/2 the damage or less of the other leaderboarders, but I had a special way of rounding up giant mobs and used area damage angles to my advantage and even dropped some crit on gear to get more area damage.

PoE however, has been more stale than a cigarette butt in an ashtray by a summer beach for ages. Time to either fix your game or possibly give tabs and cosmetics for free since there is no value to the game anymore.

All this coming from an ex-pro. But I shouldn't be the one who has to say something.

Welcoming D4 with open arms. Go Lilith

I would be curious to hear some specifics as to why its become so stale for you, I'm having a lot of fun personally when im able to play what i want.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Jun 2, 2023, 8:42:55 PM
"
Bump. Considering timing to see how long it takes a person to switch accounts and post another pile-of-words -- you can't call them walls of text, given walls typically have some sort of mortar holding the bricks together to create a cohesive whole.

I actually agree with a lot of this guys points.
The name says it all.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Bump. Considering timing to see how long it takes a person to switch accounts and post another pile-of-words -- you can't call them walls of text, given walls typically have some sort of mortar holding the bricks together to create a cohesive whole.

Yes, he's amazingly brilliant! :-D
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
That's a hall of fame reply lmao. Funny how succinct it is given the author. Is that irony? I never know.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"

It's almost as if you're of the same mind. Uncanny.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
If you knew anything about me, and I would never under any circumstance play or talk directly and openly with noobs unless they were close family or friends, you would know that I never blame drops for not hitting a top leaderboard position.

As I said earlier, I'm a Starcraft Grandmaster in addition to being a leaderboarder. With any knowledge of Starcraft, you know sometimes your build order opener gets hard countered, aka Bad Drops. During that time, you tighten up and allow your mechanics and gameplay to hold you.

Then again, if any of you were capable of having the mentality to get top 200 in the world at a game, you probably wouldn't be spending your time trying to argue with a freaking progamer who is going out of their way to teach you something.

It reminds me of how philosophers used to talk about class systems in society. They basically came to the conclusion that once someone has grown up as a peasant and been around peasants, no matter what they are told or taught about how to behave around noblemen and knights will have no affect. They will never adjust because they simply aren't capable.

Yes, a couple of you have emulated the feeling of understanding a pros point of view, but to be frank you have no idea.
Proof is in the pudding.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Hi Exiles,

This thread has now been locked due to continued antagonistic posting, please be sure to adhere to the Code of Conduct when making posts in the Path of Exile forums.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info