[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

Hi, how do you propose I level a new char? arcanist brand kinda sucks early...so far I'm 50 dealing zdps (I got most of the gear setup for when I reach 70), just need to get there
OP recommends anything you’re comfortable with and then respeccing at level 90 when you have gathered the necessary gear.
Get an arakaali fang at 53 put melee splash minion damage withering touch in it. Grab two worm flasks and that will get you to 85 in a hurry.
"
tulakhord wrote:
Hi, how do you propose I level a new char? arcanist brand kinda sucks early...so far I'm 50 dealing zdps (I got most of the gear setup for when I reach 70), just need to get there

i went skele mage, easy to buy cluster / jewels for it and also to resell it
"
primaeva wrote:
"
arda820 wrote:

(helm has anamolous VD and awakened Cascade on it, they are being leveled in my elehit atm)

Finally made the item that I want, how should I "finish" it. Should I risk it and try to slam life and craft more area of effect, or block life and just roll an exalt from bestiary. In my point of view, for this build, this helm does not need crit mod. (but crit mod adds such an high value on the helm if you wanna sell it for some reason)

The build has so high damage and very tanky! But I didn't like map clearing with it. So slow for my taste. I am using my elehit for the clear and do the hard contents with this one.

I should mention that I don't have an explody chest. I have tried it with an explody chest, it didn't improve much for me. The packs did die in nearly exactly same time.

Big thanks @primaeva for sharing such a build!

Holy crap, that Strength roll is INSANE D: Super high value. It definitely does not need crit mod, ahaha, not with Brittle.

Ah, I think explodey chests only really make a difference once you start really juicing stuff (multiple Sextants, 100% Deli, 40% pack size etc) because then the stuff can really chain. Helps a lot in Logbooks too! :D

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Hopefully we see some buffs to this 0.0% skill in 3.16 and beyond.

I'll test fully juiced maps with my new explody chest (I wish it had a life roll tho)
"
Domee wrote:
Yooo, it's me again. I'm kinda wondering how much diff does having hypo on helm? I don't know why, but i think I'm kinda missing damage? Mapping is a brezze and survival in maps is goood. Map bosses are also easy but they take some time, at least more than i thought. Tried the maven invitation with the shaper guardians and i got "rolled" :^) Currently i think i could buy a explo / frenzy chest but i don't know how big a diff it will make. Any suggestions?

Hey mate, does your strength equal to your Intelligence?? Your Char screen on PoE.com says no at the moment :o
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
That’s a very fortunate life roll with the conc effect!

Would you ever consider going back to the roots of Incinerate-CWC-Infused Channelling - (other stuff) here, or is Fortify + Cheap Phasing too much to give up?

I know damage isn't lacking but damn with so much cast speed Incinerate feels great.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
I’ll probably test both when I get my aegis aurora setup together. If GGG takes fortify away from casters in 3.16 like Chris Wilson talked about then the decision is made for us. Can always get fortify through AG with kingmaker if you really want it.

I’ll probably need the extra dps from incinerate in my aegis aurora build anyways since I’ll be dropping leadership’s price for EO.
Hello ! thanks a lot for your work , your build seems amazing and i'm a VD lover since Zerphi builds. But unfortunatly, your build is not working like inteted for me, maybe i made some mistakes, but i dont see it. i have your "12ex" build version (with duskdawn and fenumus boots) but you said that with the 5 ex version you can achieve "T16 juiced", but with the 12 ex version (with awakened spell cascade and spider aspect) killing a guardian take like 3 min. can somone check my char (BackToMyLovingVD on my profile) to check if i made a big mistake ?

Next league if you re=use this char, can you make a video with your "5ex" build? i'm really curious!

thank you very much!
Last edited by Altistic on Aug 31, 2021, 5:27:38 PM
Do you have leadership’s price with your two highest attributes equal to each other? If you don’t the damage won’t feel great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info