[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

how important is the "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 18 Concentrated Effect" mods on helm ? the crafting process is just too RNG, and the essence price is not that cheap either.
Last edited by Spell_Binding on Sep 1, 2021, 10:08:51 AM
I would say this gear is easily in excess of 80ex right now.
- 20 of that is Bottled Faith.
- 20 for the Helm, although mine has attack crit so I should actually sell it for 60ex and buy a 20ex helm.
- 8 ex - Woke Spell Cascade
- 11 ex - Watcher's ES On Hit
- 7 ex - Unnatural Instinct
- 1-3ex - Good Cane of Kulemak, see above posts for stat Prios.
- 2-3 ex - 2x fat ass rings with Curse reduction, a lot of people simply die randomly on maps because they overlook this stat. I'm struggling to die on maps. It's the difference maker - ignoring 65-75% of curses is HUGE (and frankly can you stand being Temp Chains-ed?)
- 200c - Onslaught Boots with good res. You don't need Elusive when you're hopped up on Corpse Pact Leap Slam.
- 25c - Belt. Seriously, got this for 18c I think and there are plenty more. It's the Conq belts with fancy stats that are expensive. Could be worth though if there's a % Strength Abyss Belt. However, use Heavy Belts because Blessing the implicit is a way cheaper method of balancing Strength with Int than divining. Once you have finalised your gear, go all in on a mad belt.
- 75c Amulet: Leadership's Price. I'm using a shit 75c one. Cold seems like the least deadly ailment so I took the hit there (less effect of Chill pantheon + flasking + CWDT-Ball Lightning will cover you.) A perfect 3/3/3 Amulet will run you like 60ex. Don't go there man, not worth it.

I’ve been reading through a ton of info, still missing which gear/items I should prioritize
Some gear(explodey chest/ leadership amu/Cane) are relatively cheap
I just want to get the build going so I can start farming for the more expensive stuff.
Maybe I overlooked the post but can you guys help me out?
"
Nashezbaernon wrote:
I would say this gear is easily in excess of 80ex right now.
- 20 of that is Bottled Faith.
- 20 for the Helm, although mine has attack crit so I should actually sell it for 60ex and buy a 20ex helm.
- 8 ex - Woke Spell Cascade
- 11 ex - Watcher's ES On Hit
- 7 ex - Unnatural Instinct
- 1-3ex - Good Cane of Kulemak, see above posts for stat Prios.
- 2-3 ex - 2x fat ass rings with Curse reduction, a lot of people simply die randomly on maps because they overlook this stat. I'm struggling to die on maps. It's the difference maker - ignoring 65-75% of curses is HUGE (and frankly can you stand being Temp Chains-ed?)
- 200c - Onslaught Boots with good res. You don't need Elusive when you're hopped up on Corpse Pact Leap Slam.
- 25c - Belt. Seriously, got this for 18c I think and there are plenty more. It's the Conq belts with fancy stats that are expensive. Could be worth though if there's a % Strength Abyss Belt. However, use Heavy Belts because Blessing the implicit is a way cheaper method of balancing Strength with Int than divining. Once you have finalised your gear, go all in on a mad belt.
- 75c Amulet: Leadership's Price. I'm using a shit 75c one. Cold seems like the least deadly ailment so I took the hit there (less effect of Chill pantheon + flasking + CWDT-Ball Lightning will cover you.) A perfect 3/3/3 Amulet will run you like 60ex. Don't go there man, not worth it.

I’ve been reading through a ton of info, still missing which gear/items I should prioritize
Some gear(explodey chest/ leadership amu/Cane) are relatively cheap
I just want to get the build going so I can start farming for the more expensive stuff.
Maybe I overlooked the post but can you guys help me out?

1)use essence on an elder or shaper helm(try to get hypothermia or conc)
1) get a leadership
2)get cluster jewels
3) fix str=int and resists
Still 3) get at least one ring with non-channelling mana cost and life on spell hit.
Still 3)get Fenumus' Spinnerets
4) get a nice weapon (kulemak is really good)
This is the base part
You dont need bottled faith, woke spell Cascade, unnatural instinct, onslaught boots or watcher's eye.
Next upgrade can be
A) unnatural instinct
B) woke spell Cascade
Next one is the helmet (at least 20ex)
Arda had the perfect reply. Spell crit on helm is really unnecessary since you get 15% base crit from brittle. If you can sell your helm for 60ex I suggest you do it immediately.
How important is it to get the Conc effect on the helm. I haven't tried the build yet, still buying the gear but I've rerolled this so many times.

It's a significant damage increase. If you roll level 20 conc effect it's at least 39% MORE damage and possibly more if you're getting more consistent corpse explosion overlap.
Just tried the build, the gear is a bit scuffed and still only lvl 89, i'm struggling to keep the volatile dead up, do you guys have any tips ?

Thank you in advance :)
"
KingHilly wrote:
Quick Question...

What Spectre's should i be using? ive put about 60ex into the build, just need the final piece.

Thanks in advance :D

Are these better than primal crushclaw?
"
Ergolic wrote:
"
KingHilly wrote:
Quick Question...

What Spectre's should i be using? ive put about 60ex into the build, just need the final piece.

Thanks in advance :D

Are these better than primal crushclaw?

Primal crushclaw is fine. Litho and stoneskin flayers do have more HP and are a damage increase. In any case you shouldn't have ONLY primal crushclaw. The more different spectres you have in your build the more they will spawn in your corpse pool. You should have at least two different high HP spectres. I'm not sure if the investment to get 3 is worth it or not.
Can I get some help with this build? The damage seems way lower than it should be, I also keep dying for some reason, even though I have almost 8k ehp, fortify, block with bone offering, same str as int etc. Can someone check my build and tell me if I've done something wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info