[3.18] 🔮☄️ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content ☄️🔮

Maybe this is common knowledge but I think this might help some of you. This is about the gloves:

The +1 to socketed skill gems maligaros might actually be better than the ele weakness on hit one.

Why?

You should use the following setup anyway:

This provides A LOT of pen. And if you socket that in a +1 maligaros you get additional 18% penetration (depending on your aura bonus). And additional reduced mana that is about the same as two -1 reserved corrupted jewels. While ele weakness is cut down for bosses, ele pen is not. For all significant situations this should be the better choice. Oh and they are significantly cheaper, too. At least they are at this moment.

In total I get 94% cold pen from this setup. Quite insane.

Does this build have enough HP to run ele reflect maps? Played ED/C this league and it's so awesome not having to check map mods.

Btw, alt quality gems are mad expensive. They might go legacy or become way harder to get (e.g. rolling good cluster jewels in Delirium league) if Heist doesn't go core.
Last edited by aff1nity on Oct 18, 2020, 4:18:11 PM
"
Faendris wrote:
Maybe this is common knowledge but I think this might help some of you. This is about the gloves:

The +1 to socketed skill gems maligaros might actually be better than the ele weakness on hit one.

Why?

This provides A LOT of pen. And if you socket that in a +1 maligaros you get additional 18% penetration (depending on your aura bonus). And additional reduced mana that is about the same as two -1 reserved corrupted jewels. While ele weakness is cut down for bosses, ele pen is not. For all significant situations this should be the better choice. Oh and they are significantly cheaper, too. At least they are at this moment.

yeah that's probably a good setup, but you can get the same in your helmet or boots depending on what corrupts you have - having a curse is beneficial overall and there is really no other slot to get it except glove corrupt.
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
Faendris wrote:

Why?

yeah that's probably a good setup, but you can get the same in your helmet or boots depending on what corrupts you have - having a curse is beneficial overall and there is really no other slot to get it except glove corrupt.

I thought about that - the problem is that it is very, very hard to get that on your boots (since they are rare and ppl are not randomly corrupting their elusive tailwind boots) and for the helmet i much rather have a 90% mana multiplier. At the same time mali with ele on hit is in mirror range. So I guess it'll do for a while. At least untill I sink another k ex or two into the build :).
I did it a little different, but I get to 150 ish splinters per run, my build is public but it's a high-end one so you may take some ideas.

13 auras (with dread banner), 5.8K ES, tooltip in h/o of 1.5M with chain, real DPS is a lot ofc.

immune to all elemental shit, immune to bleed, corrupted blood, hinder, silence, running tier 20 maps pretty well.
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Last edited by rel4us on Oct 18, 2020, 9:37:34 PM
guys i have a question about the pen, if call of the b. is coverting my lighting damage to cold why ppl use divergent purity of lightning? im missing something

sorry if the question is dumb im pretty noob to pen and convert
"
cdomcc wrote:
guys i have a question about the pen, if call of the b. is coverting my lighting damage to cold why ppl use divergent purity of lightning? im missing something

They should not. Purity of ice is what should be used. Your damage is cold, after all.
"
rel4us wrote:
I did it a little different, but I get to 150 ish splinters per run, my build is public but it's a high-end one so you may take some ideas.

13 auras (with dread banner), 5.8K ES, tooltip in h/o of 1.5M with chain, real DPS is a lot ofc.

immune to all elemental shit, immune to bleed, corrupted blood, hinder, silence, running tier 20 maps pretty well.

Oh thats pretty pog setup! Actually like the variation!
I am planning to craft a similar sceptre when 3.13 harvest crafting returns so I can get even more DPS for deep delving :)! cool
"
Faendris wrote:
"
cdomcc wrote:

They should not. Purity of ice is what should be used. Your damage is cold, after all.

96% of your damage is cold, but still there is no need for lightning pen :)
An update about the gloves:

I now switched to this setup:

This gives me a total of 94% cold pen and 118k armour. The latter easily puts me above th 90% phys cap at lvl 100 (knowing that armour is complex and does not do flat reduction) so I specced out of guardian and into assassin. I guess for EK it might make sense to consider deadeye (if you want pierce and not chain). In any case that setup gives you a free sub-ascendency :) in addition to two links worth of penetration.

Last edited by Faendris on Oct 19, 2020, 5:28:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info