[3.18] 🔮☄️ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content ☄️🔮

"
FoToR wrote:
What is the minimal budget for this build?

I have made budget version, check it out, you can start with 50ex.
This build in this thread costs 1000 exalt to start
And 4000 to 10000 exalt to complete
Last edited by Akshay on Nov 15, 2020, 3:19:23 PM
i dont understand how to get armor on the build the read me cluster with determination armor to evasion is confusing
Lets assume exactly 4.0 aura effect.
Grace gives you 20k Evasion, this is easy, see POB

Divergent Determination at 52% quality gives you 26% of Evasion of as armor.

But you have 4.0 aura effect

So Determination gives 4x26% of evasion as armor

104% of evasion as armor.

SO you get 20,800 Armor, because 104 * 20k ( evasion grace )

Now Determination grants 52% more additional armor, you gain this armor.

Your aura effect is 4, so 4x52 = 208

2.08 x 20,800 = 43,264

43,264 + 20,800 = 64,064 armor

Thank you for the reply as I was trying to do this on a mega budget, finally got to maps and was wondering what auras to run instead of enhance/enlighten if I don't have the alt quality purity of elements. So far I put anger on for enlighten but I could either swap my divergent determination to be with the enhance or drop enhance for a 16th aura.
hey there
thanks for the build and all the replies

if i can get any tips and advices for my build
https://pastebin.com/kW6kDGPm

I am playing hardcore so I can hardly upgrade gear but i try with what I can.
my main problems right now

1- my energy shield is low and I can't focus on pure energy shield as i am not sure how to get more reserve (low energy shield)

2- the mana reserve i need more, and my ark mana cost doesn't help with spamming (needs more reserve, and enough pool to spam arc)

3- my dps is kinda low, I am not sure how can I push my damage to decent amount. (low dps in real fight)

4- hardcore so the determantion costs too much and I think (not sure) that without the armor the survivility is too low, not sure if i can do anything regarding it.
Last edited by BlightBoy17 on Nov 16, 2020, 5:15:45 PM
Imaginary POB Gang
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Nov 18, 2020, 1:14:28 AM
How are your ele resist all the same? Im trying to figure out how to get it so i can use my legacy wise oak. Right now it gives me lightning pen. and cuz of my legacy ring which convert 60% and my other ring 40% lightning to cold i do no lightning damage.

Also im looking to increase my DPS, its only 3.8m ish sirus DPS
Not sure on what i can do to improve my DPS.

Thanks in advance.
"
Legendarisk02 wrote:
How are your ele resist all the same? Im trying to figure out how to get it so i can use my legacy wise oak. Right now it gives me lightning pen. and cuz of my legacy ring which convert 60% and my other ring 40% lightning to cold i do no lightning damage.

Thanks in advance.

You want to do at least some lightning damage to shock
To the MF Windripper go the spoils
"
HackAShaq wrote:
"
Legendarisk02 wrote:

Thanks in advance.

You want to do at least some lightning damage to shock

you wont ever do enough lightning damage to shock with this build, anyone thinking that is very wrong :)
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007
But the rings give you 100% chance to shock vs frozen enemy's so dont need lightning damage right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info