[3.18] 🔮☄️ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content ☄️🔮

right now i have 185ex,which one should i go for?Full Unique EK Lowlife POB or Optimized for League POB but i want to use spark instead of EK so i dont know what to do
Last edited by EjinChewy on May 16, 2021, 7:56:57 PM
Would someone review my character (GriffStacker on profile or https://pastebin.com/vj1wLExk) and see if I made any errors or what would be some next steps for improving the character? Maybe what should be done with ~20ex worth of upgrades on the character.
Yo Jix, what do you mean when alt determination + grace = fake physical damage reduction? Pob increases my phys reduction so I'm wondering.
"
swaes wrote:
Yo Jix, what do you mean when alt determination + grace = fake physical damage reduction? Pob increases my phys reduction so I'm wondering.

armor increases your physical damage reduction, but only vs smaller hits... roughly armor can mitigate a hit of 10% of the armor you have - if you set a high hit damage in the config tab (30k) you will see that your phys reduction lowers, since armor gets less and less effective. to be strong vs physical dot (like sirus storms) you need flat physical reduction and not armor
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007
If youre following this guide or any other aura stacker builds - completely disregard the uber rich players telling you 400% is important. It's not.

at 375% aura effectiveness, you get 90% all resists and plenty of damage/regen/vit/cast speed etc.

Getting to 400% just adds some physical % damage reduction which honestly isnt a big deal. most of the damage you take is elemental and you'll still end up with like 65% phys reduction at 375%.

even at only 350% aura effect - your resists are 89% and the break points for going higher have huge diminishing returns.

These guys try to force you, and mainly the players who just dont know any better, into buying their mirror gear from their shop. Its completely unnecessary because you can mindlessly steamroll any and all content in the game without risk of dying without getting to 400%.

Its like putting a bottle rocket on a space ship for 'extra speed'.

You 100% do not need to waste your exalts on this guys mirror shop for this build to be godmode.
"
bobby3127 wrote:
If youre following this guide or any other aura stacker builds - completely disregard the uber rich players telling you 400% is important. It's not.

at 375% aura effectiveness, you get 90% all resists and plenty of damage/regen/vit/cast speed etc.

Getting to 400% just adds some physical % damage reduction which honestly isnt a big deal. most of the damage you take is elemental and you'll still end up with like 65% phys reduction at 375%.

even at only 350% aura effect - your resists are 89% and the break points for going higher have huge diminishing returns.

These guys try to force you, and mainly the players who just dont know any better, into buying their mirror gear from their shop. Its completely unnecessary because you can mindlessly steamroll any and all content in the game without risk of dying without getting to 400%.

You 100% do not need to waste your exalts on this guys mirror shop for this build to be godmode.

Do you not understand what min maxing is?
"
PriceUp wrote:
"
bobby3127 wrote:

Do you not understand what min maxing is?

Of course.
I dont think you read (or maybe you just failed to comprehend??) my very first sentence though.

Don't think I said anywhere, or even remotely implied, that min-maxing isn't important. I'm just letting know people that 400% isnt even close to what the more 'elite' players would have you think it is.

It's barely noticeably different except for some phys reduction.

And especially with the recent changes making it even harder to get to 400%...
I just want players who are reading this to know that it's definitely NOT WORTH getting to 400%. Its probably the least cost effective min-max goal in any poe build.

Hence the analogy of the bottle rocket and the spaceship.
Last edited by bobby3127 on May 26, 2021, 12:59:06 PM
How is the wander version, is it still viable?
I've seen Empy played one in 3.11 or 3.12
"

Hi, I drafted a hybrid intstack/aurastack wander version, but its roughly 1/3 of the damage spark offers (just looking at pob dps) its honestly not great :)
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎Armour Stacking: /view-thread/3410613
‎‎VFB Magic Finder: /view-thread/3522007
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"

Hi, I drafted a hybrid intstack/aurastack wander version, but its roughly 1/3 of the damage spark offers (just looking at pob dps) its honestly not great :)

Well, then I will go with spark. Thanks for the reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info