[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
neelyae wrote:
Any recommended tattoos for the build?

Haven't really looked into it, but afaik there is a minion life one, Wich would be great.
Poeatlas.app
Hi guys
Had a long break from poe.
Can someone recommend loot filter? Does it have to be specific for this build or?

Thanks
"
civillis wrote:
Hi guys
Had a long break from poe.
Can someone recommend loot filter? Does it have to be specific for this build or?

Thanks

I never used a specific filter for this build.
Just head over to filterblade.xyz and get the nerversink ones.
Poeatlas.app
If spectres are used only for exposure, then replacing spectres setup with wave of conviction+hextouch+flammability+elemental weakness gives more damage and easier ring options. With exarh phys to fire conversion implicit on gloves you can guarantee fire exposure from wave on conviction, which is higher than elemental army. Adding feeding frenzy to golem gives nice boost too.
"
de_dish wrote:
If spectres are used only for exposure, then replacing spectres setup with wave of conviction+hextouch+flammability+elemental weakness gives more damage and easier ring options. With exarh phys to fire conversion implicit on gloves you can guarantee fire exposure from wave on conviction, which is higher than elemental army. Adding feeding frenzy to golem gives nice boost too.

Interessting suggestion.

Downside would, that eventhough we mainly use the spectres to debuff, they still do some damage (atleast against trash), which can help to clear some strugglers. But that should be negligible.
Poeatlas.app
Hi what is about Tavukai "SRS have % increased maximum life" description show (25-40%), still we can see on trade one that have more than 40? Is this normal for other things than this amulet? And is it some machanic involved to get that better one?
"
nimrod25 wrote:
Hi what is about Tavukai "SRS have % increased maximum life" description show (25-40%), still we can see on trade one that have more than 40? Is this normal for other things than this amulet? And is it some machanic involved to get that better one?

The person used fertility catalysts (increases life modifiers) on it. Check the first line that says "quality of...)

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ancestor/D2ZE4r4T5
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
nimrod25 wrote:

"
The person used fertility catalysts (increases life modifiers) on it. Check the first line that says "quality of...)

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ancestor/D2ZE4r4T5

Oh I miss this one, thank for point that.
"
nimrod25 wrote:

On standard league you may also find legacy versions of the amulet:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/KogPOGgh5

I play on standard and found a legacy version with 80% increased life for 1C
Hi and thanks for the build and to everybody else who helps as well! :)

Doubt: Combustion Support (gem) is not used in the build at all? Is there a major reason for that?

I was about to link Combustion with the Raise Spectre gem, mostly for the -10 to fire resist when ignite. I'm using Flame Sentinels as Spectres since they shoot a lot and reliably hit everyone (TO apply fire exposure from Elemetal Army Support Gem, but maybe the -10 from combustion don't stack with fire exposure?¿)

Figured I better ask since I'm kinda noob...

If somebody can explain, much obligued!!
"It is a cruel joke that man was born with more intent than Life."
Last edited by ramosmichel on Sep 16, 2023, 3:32:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info