The Guide is Updated to 3.22

Changelog:
Nothing changed!

Thanks. Gonna check the changes.

You trying to be funny or you just cant read

"Changelog:
Nothing changed!"

Haha XD
How do u apply second curse ? Or why do u have ele weakness in ur pob and gem setup ?
"
How do u apply second curse ? Or why do u have ele weakness in ur pob and gem setup ?

Not sure what you mean, but:

We get a chest with "You can apply 1 additional Curse", then you get a Ring with "Curse Enemies with Flammability on Hit" and one with "Curse Enemies with Elemental Weakness on Hit".

From thereon out you just cast "Ball Lightning" to apply the Curses. (You could also "Flame Dash" or "Shield Charge" the Enemies to aplly the curses)

The Hextouch Setup is meant to be used before you get the Rings.
Poeatlas.app
I have been using an alternative method to apply two curses for the past few leagues.

If you equip your Animated Guardian with Vixen's Entrapment gloves with a Curse Enemies with Elemental Weakness on Hit implicit, AG can apply the second curse without the need of the ring and the body armour mod. This makes things cheaper and easier to acquire.

In fact, I was casting Flammability directly without any additional spell hit. This saved me from using any curse on it rings. The gloves were pretty cheap on league.
"
HalfFiction wrote:
I have been using an alternative method to apply two curses for the past few leagues.

If you equip your Animated Guardian with Vixen's Entrapment gloves with a Curse Enemies with Elemental Weakness on Hit implicit, AG can apply the second curse without the need of the ring and the body armour mod. This makes things cheaper and easier to acquire.

In fact, I was casting Flammability directly without any additional spell hit. This saved me from using any curse on it rings. The gloves were pretty cheap on league.

That seems cheaper than rolling chest with +1 curse, thanks for the tip !
Does anyone have an itemfilter recommendation for this build ? Thanks !
Hello Weo, thank you very much for your build. Thanks to you, I started to enjoy the game!
I dont know how to get this build to work because the duration of raging spirits runs out before they actually lose all their life despite using both tavukai neck AND burning legion support together. I have no clue whats going on lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info