[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
Asuto wrote:
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
Asuto wrote:
Hey Dead,

I was wondering if you had an updated POB you'd like to share. I've been playing with the crushclaws + hydrosphere, and it seems like a lot of fun.

I haven't updated the PoBs yet because alot is happening to the build from day to day.

This is my latest PoB though with my character.
The damage numbers are kinda extreme though as they include Vaal Haste and Vaal Skeletons.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/j7kAPkDB

Thank you! I am enjoying watching your build progress here. I wanted to give some quick feedback for you to consider going forward in the future, mostly so you don't make this mistake yourself. You made my POB for me which was incredible, I now upkeep it religiously. I shared it with someone who is way more experienced than I am, and they pointed out that my damage was hugely inflated because I have mageblood and all of the buffs were on my flasks. So for example, the primal screech was not only getting counted from the flask itself, but the 70% increased effect modifier was compounding that effect. Instead, within Config under "Customer Modifiers" I have put the AG+Screech+minion crit from brittle. My damage seems much more reasonable now / in line with what i would expect.

Thank you again!

Oh, I had completely forgotten that the increased flask effect mods had an effect on the additional modifiers we simulate.
Don't have a Mageblood so never really thought about it :P

I know about the new Custom modifier panel in the configs but continue to use my modifiers on flasks.

The main reason is because I want to be able to turn of my flasks to see the dps if things like the screech or now Hydrosphere isn't active on the target.
"
RawDamage wrote:
Hi! I've tried this build at the league start, but due to low currency, I've got very bad performance. Now I would return to it.
Want to ask about helm, it is enough to get started:

and what mandatory items I should buy to make this build going(except tirad grip and skin of the lords)
p.s. I remember that this build use a lot of alt quality gems, can you write a list that absolutely mandatory?
actually, now best SOL sockets gem color changed? what the best now?
Thanks!

That helm is very good, it will carry you far.
The increased area of effect is actually huge, believe it or not.
Since we now run Melee Splash the clearspeed becomes absolutely insane with that + Fearsome Force.

Mandatory items are as you listed:
- Triad Grips
- Golem Jewels
- Skin of the Lords (Not really mandatory but a huge dps increase)

Getting one with Elemental Equilibrium nowadays seem to be hard since the league has slowed down and alot less chests are available.

Colors you want to look for are:

1. 3red-3blue (Golem-Awk.Minion dmg-Awk.Melee Phys-Div Melee Splash-Multistrike-Awk-Elemental Focus)
2. 4red-2blue (Golem-Awk.Minion Dmg-Awk Melee Phys-Div Melee Splash-Multistrike-Empower4)
3. 3red-2blue-1green (Golem-Awk.Minion Dmg-Awk.Melee Phys-Multistrike-Div Melee Splash-Hypothermia)
4. 2red-3blue-1green (Golem-Awk-Minion Dmg-Awk-Elemental Focus-Div Hypothermia-Div Melee Splash-Awk.Melee Phys)

If you're poor, use Awakened Melee Splash

For alt quality gems I highly recommend:
- Divergent Bone Offering and Divergent Flesh Offering
- Divergent Dash
- Anomalous Convocation
- Divergent Bonechill

If you got money, get:
- Divergent Skitterbots
- 21/20 Anomalous Animate Guardian
"

For farming blighted maps, I assume you mean the watchstone that says "Blight Chests in Areas have 20% increased chance to contain Blighted Maps or Oils"? I just spent 4 ex on 20% rolls and so far I got 1 blighted map in 7 maps. I understand that 7 is a small sample size but the difference between 1.5/1 and 1/7 is kind of obvious so I must be doing something wrong. I am just alching random t16 maps and apply fragments to them for extra quantity + a rusted blight scarab. Can you explain how you run your maps?

Just sounds like you're unlucky. I've had dry streaks aswell. Then suddenly you run a map and get 4 blighted maps from a single map. There's alot of variance.

Basically what you need:
- Secrets of the stone (25% watchstone modifier)
- Epidemiology (100% more blighted maps)
- x4 Exotic Watchstones with 20% increased Blighted Maps

I run Wharf because it's T16 and I like the layout. It's also very good for delirium. (Tried Flooded mines, didn't get more blight nodes there than usual)
Another popular strat is to run Core to farm blighted maps. Since the corridors there are so thin you usually get 1 lane of blighted chests due to the layout. This results in like 8 blighted chests from a single encounter which gives you a huge chance of getting maps.
I don't like Core though because it's a T14 map so can't get T15 or T16 blighted maps.

How I run my maps:
- Chisel + Alch + Corrupt
- No sextants
- Rusted blight scarab

That's it. Just keep at it and you will see the maps coming.
"
RawDamage wrote:
and why the author of the build uses summon skeletons?
thanks

I'm experimenting. Putting Skeletons in the helm together with another minion is a massive dps increase I've noticed. Instead of running one 9-linked minion I run x2 8-linked minions now.

This is a completely new thing I've started with and by the looks of it, all my versions of the build will implement this in my next PoB updates.
thanks for the reply!
and what do you think about the best SOTL sockets colors now?
Build update:

I decided to spend some currency and decided to mirror service a minion helmet and straight out buy a shield upgrade. My friend and I have been working on crafting a Cold Attuned Buckler with the mods we want but haven't managed to get the suffixes yet. We've blown over 150 ex trying to get the suffixes, feels impossible. (GGG crafting system btw)

So I just bought a proper shield upgrade instead. Unfortunately, it's not on a cold attuned buckler so no Brittle for me.
It has 3 very high value mods though so it's still a very strong shield.

Changes I'm experimenting with:

I was reluctant on mirroring the helm due to the skeleton damage enchant. I asked if I could pay extra money for a lab service but was denied. The mirror fee was 120 ex too, no small amount really.

That made me consider adding Skeletons to the build aswell somehow.
The problem with skeletons are obvious though. They're super clunky to use since you constantly have to recast them. They're slow and you can't convocate them either.

However, after putting them into my PoB I knew I had to incoroprate them somehow since the dps increase is absolutely insane. Having the Skeletons share links in the helm with golems effectively turning a 9-link minion into two 8-link ones I more than doubled my dps. GGG probably decided that since Skeletons feel like garbage to use, they're supposed to deal double the dmg of other minions.

Look at this damage breakdown and you see what I mean:

(Keep in mind this is with Vaal Haste, Vaal Skeletons and on normal monsters, not Sirus)

Disregarding the Vaal Skeletons, Skellies are at 100 million dps and golems at 48 million. Literally double the dps.

The reason why Zombies are so high is because I'm now letting my Zombies and Spectres share my chestpiece. To save socket slots they also run Feeding Frenzy in there effectively making them 4-linked which is pretty unfortunate.
Also made me realize how insanely nerfed Spectres are since their dmg is pitiful. Their dmg is however more than enough to assist with clearspeed in the build.

The dps numbers may seem absurd but keep in mind that it's with alot of conditional things active that won't be always be up.
My Sirus dps without Vaal Skeletons on is 110 million right now.

The real dps is probably lower though. One issue with literally running 30 minions melee minions is that they bodyblock eachother when they try to kill a target which gives alot of rampup since the minions have to congregate around the target to get their hits in.

I recorded some footage of how the single target is now when I'm moving into the very high budget territory:

- A9 Drox:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rni_G3b20A&ab_channel=HenrikSwanstr%C3%B6m
- A9 Sirus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY4yZEtc0SU&ab_channel=HenrikSwanstr%C3%B6m
Spoiler

- Full the Formed Run:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUC6vkZunqU&ab_channel=HenrikSwanstr%C3%B6m

Last edited by Deadandlivin on Nov 27, 2021, 10:23:56 PM
"
RawDamage wrote:
thanks for the reply!
and what do you think about the best SOTL sockets colors now?

It's very situational.
Since I'm running Zombies in my chest with spectres I need 4 blue - 2 red to make my build work.

If you're gonna run Golems in chest though because you've only got a 9-link I would say that the best colors are 4red-2blue.
Simply because it allows us to run Empower4 making the Golems tanky for Simulacrums.

In terms of dps, all the colors are pretty similar in output. Each color setup comes with different perks though.
3red-3blue is the best for pure single target since you can run Predator.

1 green socket is better during mapping since Divergent Hypothermia is a massive dps increase against frozen targets and most map monsters can be frozen.
"
4. 2red-3blue-1green (Golem-Awk-Minion Dmg-Awk-Elemental Focus-Div Hypothermia-Div Melee Splash-Awk.Melee Phys)

I noticed that you're recommending that Elemental Focus and Div Hypothermia be used in the same linked setup supporting the golems.

My understanding was that Elemental Focus made it so the golems couldn't cause elemental ailments, including chill and freeze - but the point of Div Hypothermia seems to be based on the golems freezing enemies?

Am I missing something? How can the golems make use of Div Hypothermia if they're also using Elemental Focus?

Thanks for the help!
"
Slench wrote:
"

I noticed that you're recommending that Elemental Focus and Div Hypothermia be used in the same linked setup supporting the golems.

My understanding was that Elemental Focus made it so the golems couldn't cause elemental ailments, including chill and freeze - but the point of Div Hypothermia seems to be based on the golems freezing enemies?

Am I missing something? How can the golems make use of Div Hypothermia if they're also using Elemental Focus?

Thanks for the help!

That is correct, wasn't really thinking when writing it.
Don't use elmental focus, use Divergent Predator instead.
Increased critical strike damage if can't bother pressing Signal Prey.
seems another try got failed. spent 20ex to start this build. and my golems just died in t16. this is helmet I socket golem 21 lvl

don't know what i doing wrong(
normal t16, my fireburst automobber done in 30sec usually. this build with a lot investment cant done even one map.
i know that it is my fault, but it very sad(

p.s. lol i even can't enter a map, just entered and got obliterated))) loool/ hehe, just oneshoted all the time) i don't want sim 30 build, but i don't want die in usual t16 maps where my fireburst autobomer performs well for 5ex budget
Last edited by RawDamage on Nov 27, 2021, 10:22:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info