[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

"
RawDamage wrote:
seems another try got failed. spent 20ex to start this build. and my golems just died in t16. this is helmet I socket golem 21 lvl

don't know what i doing wrong(
normal t16, my fireburst automobber done this in 30sec usually. very sad(

Your Golems literally have zero sustain right now. They have no way of getting HP back. You need to get Indomitable Army to cap their resistances and specc in the mastery that heals all minions for 5% health everytime a minion(Phantasm) dies.

You're also missing ALOT of damage.
You don't have Bonechill on your Skitterbots.
You don't have any Curse(Frostbite on Ring)
You're not running any offering skill either.
And you don't have an Animate Guardian.

There's alot of things you need to adjust for the build to work.
Most importantly minion survivability. If your minions take dmg in a map they will never heal it back up. Gotta sort that.

You got some of the expensive parts done but you're still missing alot of fundamentals that make the build. You currently have no defensive layers like maxed Determination, no Molten Shell, no Grace, No Bone Offering, very low level so probably low Hp too. You will be extremely squishy in red maps.
Last edited by Deadandlivin on Nov 27, 2021, 10:27:02 PM
I'm 74 lvl, and for this level, I thought have a lot.
I have "recover on minions die", seems poe profile not updated"

I don't expect for 74 level to do endgame content. I expect to not die on this level
AG for 74 level is controversial. I need to level a bit to get normal AG

About bonechill, this is obtainable only with enlighten?
Last edited by RawDamage on Nov 27, 2021, 10:29:44 PM
"
RawDamage wrote:
I'm 74 lvl, and for this level, I thought have a lot.
I have "recover on minions die", seems poe profile not updated"

I don't expect for 74 level to do endgame content. I expect to not die on this level
AG for 74 level is controversial. I need to level a bit to get normal AG

Curious, how much life do you have?
not a lot, I've just started this build. I thought that with good helmet, i can level easily to 90, but seems that is not true
i have low life, of course. this is my pob: https://pastebin.com/esbAKX7T
p.s. on 74 lvl I have 2584 hp
p.p.s may be that was mistake that i do t16 maps

don't check bone/flesh offerings. i still investigating, they not present in pob and profile(anyway, it won't affect survivability, only bone offering does)

can you guide me? what I'm doing wrong for my level and what I should focus first?
Last edited by RawDamage on Nov 27, 2021, 10:44:00 PM
"
RawDamage wrote:
not a lot, I've just started this build. I thought that with good helmet, i can level easily to 90, but seems that is not true

don't check bone/flesh offerings. i still investigating, they not present in pob and profile(anyway, it won't affect survivability, only bone offering does)

Yeah, the helm will carry somewhat but if the foundation isn't there the helm won't do anything.

Makes these changes and everything should feel much better:
https://pastebin.com/5Vse5URk

I went ahead and looked for some item upgrades for you.
You desperately need life and sockets so there's examples in your PoB of what type of items to get.

You need new Amulet, Rings, Belt and an Abyss Jewel.

Look carefully through the gems too.
You were missing ALOT there.
Hey guys, got any suggestions for good budget gear for AG till I can afford Doppelgänger Guise and other GG gear? I got a Kingmaker already and around 200c
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
"
RawDamage wrote:

Yeah, the helm will carry somewhat but if the foundation isn't there the helm won't do anything.

Makes these changes and everything should feel much better:
https://pastebin.com/5Vse5URk

I went ahead and looked for some item upgrades for you.
You desperately need life and sockets so there's examples in your PoB of what type of items to get.

You need new Amulet, Rings, Belt and an Abyss Jewel.

Look carefully through the gems too.
You were missing ALOT there.

Thank you for your effort and work! I really appreciate it. Will check it carefully now. again, thank you!
"
brewtr0n wrote:
Hey guys, got any suggestions for good budget gear for AG till I can afford Doppelgänger Guise and other GG gear? I got a Kingmaker already and around 200c

How much health does your AG have?
If he has 55k or above he's pretty much in the clear and won't die if you have Indomitable Army and the 8% max res mastery.

I would probably get:
- Gravebind
- Inpulsa
- -9% cold res helm (Craft one yourself by getting a ilvl85 Redeemer helm. Throw Harvest cold crafts on them or just use frigid fossils if you're desperate. Made ~10 of them from Harvest this league, they sell for 1 ex)
- Windscream boots with 2% life regen enchant. The enchant is pretty important.
You will get Windscream later on any way with Elemental Weakness Gravebinds so might aswell get the lategame boots early.

If you want better single target right this moment:
- Random gloves with EW
- Windscream with 2% life
- -9% cold res helm
- Gruthkuls Pelt
"
How much health does your AG have?
If he has 55k or above he's pretty much in the clear and won't die if you have Indomitable Army and the 8% max res mastery.

I'm honestly not even sure how to check my AG's life haha. I got the anomalous quality gem and it's at lvl 19 (24 with modifiers). I haven't even summoned it yet since I didn't have the gear to use him. I spec'd out of Indomitable Army when I got the thread of hope. I'm working on getting everything into the mid tier gear range right now.

I'll start working on getting that Inpulsa gear and maybe just get a temp helmet till I can roll one with -cold res unless I should hold off till I can get Indomitable Army back?

What resists do I need on the items?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks for the help!
Last edited by brewtr0n on Nov 28, 2021, 1:09:30 AM
Can somebody tell me how to catch primal crushclaw?
I used phantasmal desecrate in sacred grove,
but it didn't come out...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info