[3.21] Cold Conversion Summoner | Build guides for all budgets | (Ghazzy Zoomancer)

Anyone happen to have Primal Crushclaw spectre on Standard? Having trouble trying to find someone with it.
"
konop88 wrote:
"
Don't drop Skitterbots, drop Flesh and Stone it does nothing.
You need the Determination Mastery reservation mastery in the Armour node at the Combat Stamina noteable.

Auls Uprising is needed to run Grace.

Yeah, not attacks. Need to be spells since BV is a spell and not a strike.

Storm Brand is alot better than Orb of Lightning to apply debuffs imo since it moves around and chains. Can also have several up at the same time.

Significant difference now since I run determination
Only downside was insufficient mana for spells triggered by wand.
Some changes to tree and theres enuf mana now.
Dropped wand : +1 to all minion trigger(8sec)
for dagger : 4sec trigger
Life is much easier, just need 21 spectre gem coz it dropped to 3 spectres.

Another thing could be : unset ring with frostbite so that i could get rid of 1 gem from dagger(replace it with lifetap). If I've got only 2 gems in weapon, are they triggered every 8 sec? Is that correct?

Yeah, you want lifetap and a frostbite ring when on a budget.
If you're running a dagger with 4 sec trigger each spell will trigger every 4 sec.
If it's a 8 sec trigger it will trigger every 8 sec.

The trigger puts the ability on a 8 sec cd afterwhich it triggers again.
Last edited by Deadandlivin on Nov 28, 2021, 5:33:45 PM
"
If you're running a dagger with 4 sec trigger each spell will trigger every 4 sec.

Added ring and vaal skeletons. With previous todays changes its much easier now. Next step would b +6 helmet and aul amu...need 2 go back farmin :D :D

Thank you very much for guide and today's tips :>
"
konop88 wrote:
"

Added ring and vaal skeletons. With previous todays changes its much easier now. Next step would b +6 helmet and aul amu...need 2 go back farmin :D :D

Thank you very much for guide and today's tips :>

Glad that the build is coming together for you :)
It's a pretty hard build to get right because alot of elements need to be fullfilled but it feels very good once everything's there and the build starts smoothsailing
Higher budget Simulacrum Testing:

High Budget Simulcrum

Tried a Simulacrum with my new upgrades and new gem-link setup.
Honestly, feels amazing. Damage is pretty much trippled and I don't have to gemswap ever. Could pretty much afk up to wave 20ish

Went ahead and upgraded my rings and my wand after farming some Simulacrums.
Spoiler

Wand: 60 ex
Ring: 7 ex

This is my latest PoB:
https://pastebin.com/tn942XzY

I will be updating all my builds in the future to incorporate most of the changes, they're pretty big.

Meanwhile, I urge everyone to try and fit Vaal summon skellies in the same item your Golems are in. It's worth it.
"
Deadandlivin wrote:

High Budget Simulcrum

Honestly, feels amazing. Damage is pretty much trippled and I don't have to gemswap ever. Could pretty much afk up to wave 20ish

Spoiler

This is my latest PoB:

I will be updating all my builds in the future to incorporate most of the changes, they're pretty big.

Meanwhile, I urge everyone to try and fit Vaal summon skellies in the same item your Golems are in. It's worth it.

Oof, that's a pretty big swap for skin of the lords. None currently on the market for 4b/2r. Any other combinations we could look out for? I currently run 4 red 2 blue, I don't think that would reasonably work here because I would be dropping awakened minion damage which is a pretty big boost.

I was also wondering if you try to keep skeletons summoned at all times as well, or if you just vaal summon when you want them.

I was also wondering what you thought about Arena Master instead of a carnage chieftan. I was looking around in POB and it looks like the 40% IAS buff from the arena master would be a bigger damage upgrade than the +1 frenzy charge from the carnage chieftan. I might be missing something though.
Last edited by Asuto on Nov 28, 2021, 10:13:56 PM
Hi, my build has Helm with 3 white and one blue socket (minion damage, +3, hypo and minion damage) and body with 3 red 3 blue (EE). I am running crush claws (used to be SO, CC and phantasm) I would prefer to keep my shield which has grants determination.

With the above socket combinations what gems would you recommend and where.....it seems a pity not to be able to use feeding frenzy :(

i am most definitely not going to be able to buy second awakened multistike unless i get some kind of mega drop as I have had enough of farming and heists.

I am going to swap over to hydrosphere tomorrow when I can play and swap to haste from grace.

A silly thing I did....all this time didnt have any flat damage to proc EE - just had add lightning to attacks...given how good the build was with that error I suspect it will be better than awesome now that i will be able to proc EE.

Thanks for you suggestion :)

"
Asuto wrote:
"
Deadandlivin wrote:

High Budget Simulcrum

Spoiler

This is my latest PoB:

Oof, that's a pretty big swap for skin of the lords. None currently on the market for 4b/2r. Any other combinations we could look out for? I currently run 4 red 2 blue, I don't think that would reasonably work here because I would be dropping awakened minion damage which is a pretty big boost.

I was also wondering if you try to keep skeletons summoned at all times as well, or if you just vaal summon when you want them.

I was also wondering what you thought about Arena Master instead of a carnage chieftan. I was looking around in POB and it looks like the 40% IAS buff from the arena master would be a bigger damage upgrade than the +1 frenzy charge from the carnage chieftan. I might be missing something though.

Feels like I'm changing skins every week to suit my needs. I think 4blue-2red is the final high budget colors we will be running.

It's the only setup that allows us to get everything we want as it moves Zombies and Feeding frenzy to the chest. Zombies actually do pretty pog dmg too which is nice.

For skellies, I only summon them when I need them.
Meaning when I'm standing still in things like Rituals/Blights and against bosses. When just rushing through content you don't need skellies at all.

Vaal Skellies are barely needed in maps since they will insta die from you running away from them. But they're nice at times.

Where skllies shine is against bosses and in content where you're standing still. If you look at my Simulacrum video you can see that the skeleton army basically is up for their whole durations. Life from Death on a medium cluster causes you to AoE heal all your minions for 20% everytime you cast skellies too which keeps the vaal army alive which is massive. With all the duration stuff we're running skellies also last 45 sec so you can just cast them and forget pretty much.

I haven't tried Arena Master yet. Might simulate him to see how well it does.
"
Swaggmann wrote:
Hi, my build has Helm with 3 white and one blue socket (minion damage, +3, hypo and minion damage) and body with 3 red 3 blue (EE). I am running crush claws (used to be SO, CC and phantasm) I would prefer to keep my shield which has grants determination.

With the above socket combinations what gems would you recommend and where.....it seems a pity not to be able to use feeding frenzy :(

i am most definitely not going to be able to buy second awakened multistike unless i get some kind of mega drop as I have had enough of farming and heists.

I am going to swap over to hydrosphere tomorrow when I can play and swap to haste from grace.

A silly thing I did....all this time didnt have any flat damage to proc EE - just had add lightning to attacks...given how good the build was with that error I suspect it will be better than awesome now that i will be able to proc EE.

Thanks for you suggestion :)

Oh, you're fine since you're not running a mirror helm like me:

Run this:

Helm:
Spectres - Zombies - Divergent Melee Splash - Feeding Frenzy

Chest:
Golems - Vaal Skelly - Awk. Minion dmg - Divergent Melee Splash - Awk. Multistrike - Awk. Melee Phys

This is the best gemseup you can run, hands down.
When not running a mirror helm, 3blue-3red is the best.

If you add Hydrosphere to the build aswell your dps will soar.
Just remember that Hydrosphere does cold dmg so it removes EE when you press it once on the target. If you press Hydrosphere and remove EE you have to run into the boss to apply EE with BV again.

If you're lazy, you can specc Avatar of Fire and your Hydrosphere does fire dmg instead. Then you don't have to do the awkward stuff with reapplying EE with BV. But it costs 3 points which is alot.

I'm crafting helms just for fun, would crafting "prefixes can not be changed" and then maybe throw gem fossil, cold fossil, crit fossil, caster fossil on it?

Or you have better ideas

edit: it takes 66 fossils on average to hit what i want, so i guess i'll just sell it as is
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Nov 29, 2021, 1:35:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info