[3.14] Zizaran's Exsanguinate Ascendant | Gladiator + Necromancer | Spellslinger, Selfcast & Lowlife

Praise le toucan
"
Enki91 wrote:

Petrified Blood allows us to play Lowlife without needing a secondary hitpool. It prevents 40% of the damage we take from hits below half of our life, and then applies a percentage of the prevented damage as damage over the next 4 seconds. It also stops any life recovery other than flasks at the 50% Lowlife treshold. This is important as it lets our life leech instances, which would normally stop when reaching full life, remain for their full duration as long as we don't reserve more than 49% of our life. This effectively helps countering the damage we take from this skills mechanic and DoT damage, which is unaffected by the 40% prevention.

It's important that Petrified Blood is not linked to the other gems in this setup!

Arrogance makes linked skills reserve life instead of mana and slightly increases their effect.

Herald of Purity provides a physical damage multiplier and occasionally lets us spawn sentinels, which can add some distraction for enemies but are otherwise unimportant for us.

Vitality grants life regeneration and unlike most other auras, it reserves a specified value based on gem level instead of a percentage. This is important as it allows us to adjust its level to stay at 49% life reservation.

I'm really confused about this 49% reservation part =/
Last edited by burtoncliff on Apr 30, 2021, 10:23:26 PM
how i can use spellsinger on reap ? its too much mana reserve for x2 spellsinger
"
MefedronBDG wrote:
how i can use spellsinger on reap ? its too much mana reserve for x2 spellsinger

You can use your reap as 3l, as long as you have mana reservation problems (don't have 15% spellslinger less reservation enchant). Also, consider using Conqueror's Efficiency jewel, it's really cheap and helps with mana reservation.
Last edited by Czejkons on May 1, 2021, 8:12:05 AM
"
burtoncliff wrote:

It's so we gain what's commonly referred to as overleech.

Life leech instances have a duration, but will prematurely end upon reaching full life. The lowlife treshold is 50% and Petrified Blood will prevent our leech to heal any missing life above that. If we reserve 49% of our life, we still have 51% left but can't heal beyond 50% and therefore never reach full life.

This means that our life leech instances will remain for their full duration and help us sustaining any damage we might take, including the 4s DoT we take from Petrified Blood after getting hit.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
burtoncliff wrote:

It's so we gain what's commonly referred to as overleech.

Life leech instances have a duration, but will prematurely end upon reaching full life. The lowlife treshold is 50% and Petrified Blood will prevent our leech to heal any missing life above that. If we reserve 49% of our life, we still have 51% left but can't heal beyond 50% and therefore never reach full life.

This means that our life leech instances will remain for their full duration and help us sustaining any damage we might take, including the 4s DoT we take from Petrified Blood after getting hit.

So let's say I have 100 HP.
I need to reserve no more than 49 HP (the upper part of the HP pool).
The lower part (the red part) will have 51HP left but Petrified Blood won't let it reach 51 because it holds it at 50. So it will never reach the leech threshold.

Is that it?

I need the 5 y/o explanation to understand lul
"
burtoncliff wrote:

So let's say I have 100 HP.
I need to reserve no more than 49 HP (the upper part of the HP pool).
The lower part (the red part) will have 51HP left but Petrified Blood won't let it reach 51 because it holds it at 50. So it will never reach the leech threshold.

Is that it?

I need the 5 y/o explanation to understand lul

Exactly! And no worries, it's a complicated game after all.
twitch.tv/enki91
con: Cluster Jewels are mandatory

why that? Beside spellblock ( which you can roll 10% on your shield as well!! ) cluster jewels for this build seem to be pretty underwheliming. Spending about 20 skillpoints just to get a decent amount of extra damage and spellblock.

Am i missing something?
Great Work! Thank you for the Guide.
Why do you get Smoke Mine at Act 3? Is it meant to be used on separate key bind from Flame Dash? If so, in which situation do I use one or the other? Sorry for the dumb question, I'm kinda new.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info