[3.14] Zizaran's Exsanguinate Ascendant | Gladiator + Necromancer | Spellslinger, Selfcast & Lowlife

Will do. But just so I know, with this build, should I be focusing on armor? Armor + energy shield?
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
burtoncliff wrote:
I'm really confused about this 49% reservation part =/

It's so we gain what's commonly referred to as overleech.

Life leech instances have a duration, but will prematurely end upon reaching full life. The lowlife treshold is 50% and Petrified Blood will prevent our leech to heal any missing life above that. If we reserve 49% of our life, we still have 51% left but can't heal beyond 50% and therefore never reach full life.

This means that our life leech instances will remain for their full duration and help us sustaining any damage we might take, including the 4s DoT we take from Petrified Blood after getting hit.

If you reserve 49% doesnt that mean you are not low life?
"
If you reserve 49% doesnt that mean you are not low life?

Petrified Blood itself won't allow you to go above 50% life. This means we're constantly in low life. Because we only reserve 49% of life, we're also not on full life, which means our leech effects keep ticking instead of disappearing entirely.

Is this usable in the New League? I was enjoying it before and was hoping I could start with this build this time. Wanted to ask as I don't know much about making builds and haven't looked too much into the changes.
Hi,
Loved this build. Can we expect this to be updated before 3.16 league start or you won't yet ?

I tried to update it myself but struggling on the armor / block part of the build.
Hi
is the build getting updated for 3.16?
"
Tengrii_ wrote:
Hi
is the build getting updated for 3.16?

Saw Ziz's video today saying that they are doing an update on it soon.
What the different between playing this build as scion or gladiator ?
hello, where is the update on this
Hey, any chance this build is going to receive an update?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info