Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

F.
why would you literally nerf everything that made the game ACTUALLY FUN? We were able to zoom through content because we INVESTED our time to get gear and allow us to be at that level. It felt accomplishing to be able to zoom through maps in minutes. you realize everyone hates running through acts for a reason right? Because its SLOW. you are driving away an insane number of players with this crap. good luck, i've been playing for years and sadly I have to put this game down if it continues in this direction. you are following your own guidelines cool, but the people who play your game don't care how you want the game to be played, they want to be able to play the game THEIR way.

edit: one more thing, you gutted hollow palm which actually made relevelling characters not a god damn dread, this is insane.
Last edited by beg4e on Jul 20, 2021, 2:31:20 AM
bye good luck with pon
The game has traveled aside from the road it should have taken long ago. It's just one big pile of mess that needs sorting not nerfing. Nerfs must happen but what do we the "Players" know anyway.. I've only been at this game since 2012 and know nothing about it right...
It is strategically smart to weaken the existing builds and characters by nerfs through patches so that they are unplayable after the patch? I don't think so, but time will tell.
Pog~
I'm excited! :D Raider seems to have received a kick in the pants, but I really like the direction in which these changes will be taking the game.
Another Nerf league, and yet another league where people will complain at the beginning and then the league dies way too early once people get those challenges done, if your goal is to engage an audience just for them to get the objectives met, then this is a really sad stage to see the game at. Instead of making the unused/underperforming gems better, make the ones actually worth investing time in, worse. You know how games end up when game devs stop catering to the game audience and just rather enforce their own ideals. Gl everyone hope the challenges are at least worth the effort.
i dont understand the idea of making such a customizable game "more challenging"
if someone wants this game to be more challenging than it is simply run your build on a 1 link, use a worse weapon, dont use a movement skill, dont use rare/unique gear. the fact that the game is customizable means ANYONE can make the game more difficult or challenging for themselves, what people cannot do is make it easier or find better gear easier, so by that logic wouldn't it make sense to buff skills so they are strong and let your hardcore challenge peeps make their own hardcore fun by attempting self imposed limitations?
At the time, I wrote a master's thesis at university on the topic of "Thinned-out messages reach the topmanagement". The research on this topic was really interesting > Result in short: Due to the lack of time, top management can no longer survey the actual developments and trends of the company, and the communication strands to top management only let filtered/ dumbed down/ whitewashed content through. As a result, top management gets a distorted picture of the current reality. And no GGG did not appear in my work at that time ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info