[3.22] The Consuming Dark CwC Volatile Dead 13m DPS

yes ofc u can slap mageblood on this build, +

Eater of Worlds video up
Hezmin video up
how deal damag 0 mil dps wtfhow build pls explani
Got it built in standard, its pretty fun and decent for clearing and bossing :D good job my guy!
^_^
Juiced Cemetery video up
how important is shaper influenced consuming dark? there is only one on the market for 15 div
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
how important is shaper influenced consuming dark? there is only one on the market for 15 div

Orb of scouring + orb of chance the shaper fiend dagger

Average 300~ - 1200~ tries till you hit the consuming dark :)

Eternity shroud gives per shaper item 5% extra elemental damage as extra chaos, so yeah, we want them to be shaped

Last edited by Jansin4 on Oct 1, 2023, 4:25:30 PM
"
Jansin4 wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

Eternity shroud gives per shaper item 5% extra elemental damage as extra chaos, so yeah, we want them to be shaped

ah i didnt know you can do that. is there a fast way to do it so i dont kill my fingers with all the clicking ? :)
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Oct 1, 2023, 4:45:17 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Jansin4 wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

ah i didnt know you can do that. is there a fast way to do it so i dont kill my fingers with all the clicking ? :)

Omen of Fortune :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info