[3.22] The Consuming Dark CwC Volatile Dead 13m DPS

"
Jansin4 wrote:

Omen of Fortune :)

i'll try that when my fingers get tired :) ty
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Oct 1, 2023, 5:34:22 PM
what do i need to buy for single target damage? clear is great but map bosses take too long to kill. even T16 bosses take up to 1 minute sometimes.

i really dont want to buy the 20 div awakened spell cascade so apart from that what is best upgrade for single target?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Oct 5, 2023, 12:42:45 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
what do i need to buy for single target damage? clear is great but map bosses take too long to kill. even T16 bosses take up to 1 minute sometimes.

i really dont want to buy the 20 div awakened spell cascade so apart from that what is best upgrade for single target?

there are so many things for this build to deal damage, if you would share you current setup with me (pobb) i could pinpoint some adjustments.

Main damage comes from Max level gems(follow my gem levels they are adjusted), having all the unique jewels, having shaper gear, helmet with -chaos res(elevated pref), +2 to AoE eternity is really big, belt with dmg mods + abyss jewel, mark of the shaper with caster catalyst. Unnerve gloves. Daggers(shaper) to be in the range of 55-60% inc fire.

Make sure in the CwC setup desecrate(lvl1) comes first from up to down, because it scuffs with trigger rate and make sure you have enough mana at all times or it skips the trigger of VD,

Unfortunately for it do deal nice damage every gear has to be quite well tuned.(again, i could tell all of the upgrades/adjustments if you would share your char)
"
Jansin4 wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

there are so many things for this build to deal damage, if you would share you current setup with me (pobb) i could pinpoint some adjustments.

Main damage comes from Max level gems(follow my gem levels they are adjusted), having all the unique jewels, having shaper gear, helmet with -chaos res(elevated pref), +2 to AoE eternity is really big, belt with dmg mods + abyss jewel, mark of the shaper with caster catalyst. Unnerve gloves. Daggers(shaper) to be in the range of 55-60% inc fire.

Make sure in the CwC setup desecrate(lvl1) comes first from up to down, because it scuffs with trigger rate and make sure you have enough mana at all times or it skips the trigger of VD,

Unfortunately for it do deal nice damage every gear has to be quite well tuned.(again, i could tell all of the upgrades/adjustments if you would share your char)

i had a look at your character before and i tried to copy it but i didnt think everything had to be perfect...i figured if i just want to do t16 alch n go then i can cut some corners with things....

my cwc setup is def wrong because my desecrate is lvl 20 and not in the correct order. didnt know it had to be specific.

well i will look at your character again and try to copy your gear EXACTLY how it is :)
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Oct 5, 2023, 2:39:21 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Jansin4 wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

i had a look at your character before and i tried to copy it but i didnt think everything had to be perfect...i figured if i just want to do t16 alch n go then i can cut some corners with things....

my cwc setup is def wrong because my desecrate is lvl 20 and not in the correct order. didnt know it had to be specific.

well i will look at your character again and try to copy your gear EXACTLY how it is then :)

sorry i still havent time to properly write the guide :p
"
Jansin4 wrote:

sorry i still havent time to properly write the guide :p

i just thought your character was 'min maxed' so i didnt think all that was necessary for basic stuff

i dont have enough mana for petrified blood so i cant go low life...how do you reserve all those auras? i have the enchant on boots and stuff on the tree. do i need enlighten 4? i only have 3 now...
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Oct 5, 2023, 2:46:02 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Jansin4 wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

well i will look at your character again and try to copy your gear EXACTLY how it is :)

One more thing, eternity shroud has to be 5% as extra chaos.(huge dmg loss if below 5%)
"
Jansin4 wrote:

One more thing, eternity shroud has to be 5% as extra chaos.(huge dmg loss if below 5%)

yea its 5%
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Jansin4 wrote:

yea its 5%

The current PoB is enlighten level 3 version as i count that minmaxed version(cheap).

You reserve vitality, clarity and petrified using your blood(using the arrogance support) + the low life Pain attunement gives us 30% more spell damage, which is additional damage
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Jansin4 wrote:

yea its 5%

also the awakened cast while channeling level 5 has 0.3 trigger rate compared to level 20 0.35.

And unfortunately awakened spell cascade gives us 6 additional balls which is huge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info