Items not showing up on trade site.

Same issue all league, have to search for my account to see anything. Verified by other players as well, changing server etc doesn't work. Once account is searched, the listing appears and my account appears as online.

I am essentially shadowbanned from trade as my items can only be found on direct account search, great experience!
I'm having this issue as well. My Primitive Chaotic Resonators are not showing up. It seems all of my others items are listed, so odd that these are not. Please help.
"
Pagan_Rage wrote:
I'm having this issue as well. My Primitive Chaotic Resonators are not showing up. It seems all of my others items are listed, so odd that these are not. Please help.
You need to use the ratio format as described here.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
Same issue here, the tabs with all items fixed price aren't showing up, but some other tabs, with individualized prices are. Need a fix, this is a huge setback, what is the pourpose of premium stash tabs if I can't sell items.
Everything of yours appears to be listed fine. Can you provide a specific item and the search you're using that can't find it?
Guys, i know its pretty dumb, but i was with this same problem, was kinda already crazy bcz of this.
Then suddenly I decided to check if i hadnt put myself on the ignore list...
And for my surprise, that was the problem hahahaha
Hello at all, its the first time I have these issue.
Maybe I have it already a long time, but I not noticed it.
Done already all the recommended thingys (change area, from ho to town and back, logged out in game and website, relogg , nothing changed . some of my items not discoverable im trade.
Any more ideas?
Best regards from german and thx in advice
"
l05t80y wrote:
Hello at all, its the first time I have these issue.
Maybe I have it already a long time, but I not noticed it.
Done already all the recommended thingys (change area, from ho to town and back, logged out in game and website, relogg , nothing changed . some of my items not discoverable im trade.
Any more ideas?
Best regards from german and thx in advice
You'll have to be more specific about what you believe is missing. Do you have an example? Including the URL you're using to find the item.
deleted
Last edited by dan166 on Jan 11, 2024, 2:57:53 AM
nvm.. sometimes items show up on trade and sometimes they dont.. dont know what is wrong
Last edited by sjoensen on Mar 31, 2024, 9:50:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info