[3.19] Triple Offering SRS Necromancer | High Survivability | All Map Mods | One Button Gameplay

Yo, Im trying this build and while it looks great so far, I have an issue with resist caps. Since your resists rely purely on spirit offering, how do you keep it up all the time? I mean, when Im clearing, its always up, but when Im in hideout or at the start of the map, it just isnt up and it doesnt even proc from time to time. Does the trigger pick random offering? What do you do, if it doesnt proc? Just spam spells until it procs or am I doing something wrong?
Last edited by nikeyla on Feb 16, 2022, 3:05:38 PM
"
Amnesia0 wrote:
Thanks for the build, I'm loving it! Have you given a look at the new Forbidden jewels? Which one do you think would benefit most the build?

And again, thanks for the amazing build!

Update: another doubt, what would you add if you get an extra curse chest?

Since the forbidden jewels cost 2 slots, I don't think it's worth.
Abyss jewels are very powerful and have more potential for both damage and defense.

Flammability would be my choice after Elemental Weakness and Assassin's Mark. But you would have to fit in another gem socket and manually cast it because the Assassin's Mark should be in the weapon and the sockets there are full.

"
nikeyla wrote:
Yo, Im trying this build and while it looks great so far, I have an issue with resist caps. Since your resists rely purely on spirit offering, how do you keep it up all the time? I mean, when Im clearing, its always up, but when Im in hideout or at the start of the map, it just isnt up and it doesnt even proc from time to time. Does the trigger pick random offering? What do you do, if it doesnt proc? Just spam spells until it procs or am I doing something wrong?

That's pretty much how it works. 100% uptime is only when you cast enough for it to refresh it's duration. So far I never died to not having it up at the very start of a map, even after thousands of them. "Divine Flesh" helps there too. And I'm not sure why hideout would matter.

It triggers the gems in order based on how they are socketed in the weapon, skipping gems that are on cooldown or that you don't have enough mana at the time. But it will eventually trigger every offering again before it runs out, even with map mods like "increased cooldowns" or "reduced ES recovery" because of "Feast of Flesh" from the unique helmet.
"
That's pretty much how it works. 100% uptime is only when you cast enough for it to refresh it's duration. So far I never died to not having it up at the very start of a map, even after thousands of them. "Divine Flesh" helps there too. And I'm not sure why hideout would matter.

It triggers the gems in order based on how they are socketed in the weapon, skipping gems that are on cooldown or that you don't have enough mana at the time. But it will eventually trigger every offering again before it runs out, even with map mods like "increased cooldowns" or "reduced ES recovery" because of "Feast of Flesh" from the unique helmet.

Ok, thanks for the info. I was just thinking if Im not doing something wrong. I put the offering as the first in the link, but it wasnt always the first. But since it seems like I dont have to wait 8 seconds to proc the trigger again, I just use 3 abilities at the start of the map and Im fine. So far an enjoyable build. Thanks for the work!
at 26. wave ,fire resistant kosis destroyed me. I bought this build because animating weapon made me tired but there is something wrong. im not sure what can i do.

edit: nvm leaving build.
Last edited by Clansman77 on Feb 18, 2022, 2:53:09 PM
Loving the build, old poison SRS was one of my favorite builds when breach came out and this sort of has the same feeling, but with more DPS surprisingly. This is what I'm wearing at the moment.

With Ruthless swapping out with Melee Splash for main boss fights. With the new amulet you can fit in Defiance Banner for even more tankiness.

Can do basically all the content, (looking at you legion.......)
I did switch up the animate guardian setup though, here's what they're wearing:
Kingmaker weapon for cull/fortify
Hunter curse mod body armor
Elemental Weakness corrupted gloves
Leer Cast helmet
Legacy of Fury boots for scorch + 50% effect of scorch.

Thank you for the wonderful build, I want to try it with zombies next league.

Still need to get higher implicits on chest, but those are the two best modifiers for this build.

Edit: With the amount of ES I get from gear, there is no reason to run Enlighten in the weapon even though it's every 4 seconds. Honestly don't know what to put in there at the moment but I will figure it out.

Edit2: Divergent SRS is fine and all, I enjoy it on basically shaper only, but normal quality SRS with the amulet gives 50% movement speed to SRS, which feels GOOD for mapping and bosses that move around a lot, Divergent SRS feels slow especially when a boss is moving around and SRS can't catch up.
Last edited by Nowlech on Feb 18, 2022, 7:14:36 PM
Hey, any updates?
I crafted the staff using essences, and annulments .. basically one needs the following open slots on the staff:
+suff (3crafted mods)
+suff (trigger spell)
+preff (+2 level)

so I slammed a few essences, for the minion damage, and then annulled some.
I'm trying this build out as a league starter, and got really lucky buying the giga cane of kulemak, however I still find my damage to be super lackluster. What's my best path forward to increase my damage? My profile is public, the character is "XyrmSentSrs".

It's so bad it's to the point that I can't kill t16 bosses like burial chambers when they have maven watching them.

Any help is greatly appreciated! I know I'm only on a 5link at the moment (but given the chest, it's a pseudo 6L). I also just flipped my gems but it was a problem before I did.
"
Xyrm wrote:
I'm trying this build out as a league starter, and got really lucky buying the giga cane of kulemak, however I still find my damage to be super lackluster. What's my best path forward to increase my damage? My profile is public, the character is "XyrmSentSrs".

It's so bad it's to the point that I can't kill t16 bosses like burial chambers when they have maven watching them.

Any help is greatly appreciated! I know I'm only on a 5link at the moment (but given the chest, it's a pseudo 6L). I also just flipped my gems but it was a problem before I did.

Since I can't check your spectres and animate guardian, that's something you should set up if you haven't already. Frenzy and power charges are big part of boss damage and the SRS refresh mod on gloves help with their charge uptime.
Elemental weakness corrupted gloves + windscream boots for an extra curse on the animated guardian is also big dps.
The added chaos from the chest is not a very high dps link and it's probably a better idea to use a random 6-link.

After that the min/max just adds up everywhere then. helmet enchant, intimidate from the awakened melee phys support, ashes of the stars, anomalous assassin's mark, rare jewels etc.

Sadly I can't tell you the best options what to invest in first, since I don't play trade leagues. I hope this was still helpful enough.
I'm sorry if this was disappointing as a league starter for you.
Thanks for the reply. I have two frenzy charge spectres (my thought here was that quality assassin's mark gives power charge on hit, so I'd be set there on bosses), and my animate guardian has the "good" gear you talked about (exposure on hit, windscream, curse on hit gloves, etc). I've verified bosses have both assassin's mark and ele weakness.

I basically took your "Cane of Kulemak" pob and imported my char over it, so the settings/configuration are the same. But yours shows 600k or so DPS per SRS, and mine shows like 100k. It's such a huge difference.

I thought the answer was ashes, but swapping ashes on your POB for Jinxed juju only lowered the SRS to like 500k. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Let's assume my Spectres and Animate are the same as yours. What's next?

Don't get me wrong, this was NOT a disappointing league starter. The damage isn't quite there, but the survivability and gameplay is smooth and enjoyable. I WANT to fix the damage because I love the build.
Last edited by Xyrm on May 16, 2022, 12:39:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info