[3.19] Triple Offering SRS Necromancer | High Survivability | All Map Mods | One Button Gameplay

"
Xyrm wrote:
Thanks for the reply. I have two frenzy charge spectres (my thought here was that quality assassin's mark gives power charge on hit, so I'd be set there on bosses), and my animate guardian has the "good" gear you talked about (exposure on hit, windscream, curse on hit gloves, etc). I've verified bosses have both assassin's mark and ele weakness.

I basically took your "Cane of Kulemak" pob and imported my char over it, so the settings/configuration are the same. But yours shows 600k or so DPS per SRS, and mine shows like 100k. It's such a huge difference.

I thought the answer was ashes, but swapping ashes on your POB for Jinxed juju only lowered the SRS to like 500k. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Let's assume my Spectres and Animate are the same as yours. What's next?

Don't get me wrong, this was NOT a disappointing league starter. The damage isn't quite there, but the survivability and gameplay is smooth and enjoyable. I WANT to fix the damage because I love the build.

It's the support gems that make the biggest dps difference. Level 21 and awakened gems and using ruthless instead of melee splash for bossing.
The rest comes from all the little things that add up, as I mentioned: enchant, annoint, good cluster jewel, good ghastly eye jewels, minion damage on the gloves etc.
Last edited by Clooney_is_best_Batman on May 16, 2022, 2:08:10 PM
Hello! any plans to update the build for 3.19?
SRS will be getting a huge buff this time and me and my friends want to play, this seems solid.

Any advice how to build to play with an aurabot? one of my friends always makes aurabot for us, lots of auras at 200% effect.

Aspect of the spider + skitterbots + Artic Armour perhaps?
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
Hello! any plans to update the build for 3.19?
SRS will be getting a huge buff this time and me and my friends want to play, this seems solid.

Any advice how to build to play with an aurabot? one of my friends always makes aurabot for us, lots of auras at 200% effect.

Aspect of the spider + skitterbots + Artic Armour perhaps?

It got a 30% nerf with the general minion Nerf. It got a 38% buff itself. Meaning, it got buffed, but its not "huge". Its health got buffed, but again, minion health in general got nerfed, so its probably about the same health as it was.

Spectres Charges are also nerfed into the ground for Minions. So the damage from frenzy/power charges is going to fall drastically.

SRS is not going to be some powerhouse like Skeleton Mages was. Probably even less damage than it was previously.

Last edited by Tainted_Turkey on Aug 4, 2022, 10:54:51 AM
But we loose the Chaos and ele Res from the Offering...
so yeah i dont even know if this version is even playable...
Hi!

I played around with this build again and was able to make it work this league.
It's even better now than it was before in terms of both damage and survivability.
Check out the changes if you are interested in a very chill to play build.
Sorry to everyone that I didn't update it. I thought the changes killed it.
Hi I am interested in converting my current SRS build and fit the belt in so i can have triple offering. I couldn't figure out how to fix my res without belt slot. Can I put my pob here for your help? Also without corspe walk, does this feel smooth to play?
The build looks quite interesting! Even cooler that you have made it in SSF.

How far have you taken it boss-wise? Did you try on it the keystone uber pinnacle bosses like Uber Eater or Uber Maven?
"
Min1061997 wrote:
Hi I am interested in converting my current SRS build and fit the belt in so i can have triple offering. I couldn't figure out how to fix my res without belt slot. Can I put my pob here for your help? Also without corspe walk, does this feel smooth to play?

After the Spirit Offering changes a lot of the resistances now come from the passive tree. So it would probably just come down to me telling you to get more levels or better items. With Divine Flesh you can see how much you can get away with having lacking elemental resistances, assuming you have capped chaos res.

Corpse walk is pretty mandatory to generate enough corpses to keep all offerings up.

"
The build looks quite interesting! Even cooler that you have made it in SSF.

How far have you taken it boss-wise? Did you try on it the keystone uber pinnacle bosses like Uber Eater or Uber Maven?

Thank you. Not sure how much this build could be pushed in trade, but I can't really try and test it. Some things I just don't have any access to, like the forbidden flesh jewels.

I did try unleashed Shaper and unleashed Uber Elder and killed them but it was real struggle. The ground degens really cuts down the dps by killing off the SRS and it also really hurts if you didn't block recently (life regen from bone offering). I'm also not a really skilled player.
Last edited by Clooney_is_best_Batman on Oct 6, 2022, 3:49:39 PM
I manage to fix my resistance and fit in the belt but I got a new problem with mana. My total ES pool is only 800 and it is not enough to trigger all three offering and 25 SRS with my spammy play style. I am thinking of dropping Aspect of spider and try to fit in Disciple just to increase the pool so i can spam. not sure you have the same problem with me.

my pob: https://pastebin.com/1mwepkDp
"
Min1061997 wrote:
I manage to fix my resistance and fit in the belt but I got a new problem with mana. My total ES pool is only 800 and it is not enough to trigger all three offering and 25 SRS with my spammy play style. I am thinking of dropping Aspect of spider and try to fit in Disciple just to increase the pool so i can spam. not sure you have the same problem with me.

my pob: https://pastebin.com/1mwepkDp

That's why I put the Devouring Diadem as "mandatory" in the guide. It fixes all the skill cost problems through Feast of Flesh and it also negates the downside of Divine Flesh.
Maybe the ES recharge nodes at "Essence Infusion" could be an option for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info