[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

so at least lvl 21/10 animate weapon is a must because minion speed right ? it is noticeable if compare to lvl 20 ? each day/hour this build is getting expensive if you care to jump into something which was "10ex" budget, now is at least 20 if not 25ex... poor scamy rats wants to milk each chaos/exalts from players who wants to try new things lmao
"
kkmonk wrote:

Death Attunement is only for the +1 spectre, but as i have tried with my skele mage (4 spectres) now a bit, if you have 1 carnage/host each, the generation for the charges is not bad tho.
Therefore wouldn't it be better to skip death attunement and save 4 points to invest somewher else? 3 spectres should be enough i guess?
As example, node "Overcharge" for +1 power charge for 2 points, and node instability for the same for +3 points.

this makes me think, is it a defensive overkill to drop Death Attunement and get Annointed Flesh for another +1 max res. it's just the passive between are just useless (due to purity of elements)
Question. How do you get back the stuff you used for animate guardian so you can use them agin?
"
Plus1 wrote:
Question. How do you get back the stuff you used for animate guardian so you can use them agin?

You can't get items back, if your AG dies you lose your items, thats why we use Mask of Stitched Demon + 10% life as ES body armour, so that we make him tanky & try to keep him alive as much as possible.
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
Last edited by Pixle_Twitch on Nov 16, 2021, 8:20:48 AM
"
Mum_Chamber wrote:

this makes me think, is it a defensive overkill to drop Death Attunement and get Annointed Flesh for another +1 max res. it's just the passive between are just useless (due to purity of elements)

I feel the Spell Block Cluster top left from Witch might give a bit more defenses to smooth out our block chance.
"
Pixle_Twitch wrote:
"
Plus1 wrote:

You can't get items back, if your AG dies you lose your items, thats why we use Mask of Stitched Demon + 10% life as ES body armour, so that we make him tanky & try to keep him alive as much as possible.
But what happens when I log out? Does it just resummon after that with the items? Im confused as ive never played that thing x.x I have Garb of the ephemeral is that good enough? And also how many items can it equip? Weapon, boots, armour, helmet can it equip more?
Last edited by Plus1 on Nov 16, 2021, 8:38:34 AM
It remembers the items it had till you either replace them or it dies.

It can equip Weapon, boots, armour, helmet and gloves. (+shield if one-handed weapon)

Do not give it Garb of the Ephemeral until you also got a Mask of the Stitched Demon. The Mask is completely busted on AG.
The biggest thing keeping people from using the garb on AG is the cost, if your AG dies wearing it its a big Yiks.
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
I think we can change enchant discipline,precision,PoE to
Animated Weapons deal 40% increased Damage

we can on jw energy and abysss get 2% REoS so that's enough mana for us to use skills and they are much cheaper than enchant discipline, precision, PoE lines
"
cybertier wrote:
It remembers the items it had till you either replace them or it dies.

It can equip Weapon, boots, armour, helmet and gloves. (+shield if one-handed weapon)

Do not give it Garb of the Ephemeral until you also got a Mask of the Stitched Demon. The Mask is completely busted on AG.

I got both, I had some currency lying around so i just bought em. What happens if the pepega controlling the minions aka ME dies?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info