[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

Thanks a lot for the build
How good would Mageblood be on this build?

Also what flasks would you run with it?
"
How good would Mageblood be on this build?

Also what flasks would you run with it?

Mageblood would be okay. But mageblood is mageblood. It has no affect on our damage it only increases the builds tankiness (to insane levels though)

If you had mageblood I'd run a different build honestly as you're not taking advantage of it to the maximum potential - you are limited by minions.

but mageblood is good for the build - you get a lot of dex, strength and res. which is all needed and it rounds out defenses (the crystral belt achieves the same goal)

probably ruby sapphire topaz and quicksilver honestly.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"
KatKira wrote:

Should add "cheap"* in your pros section, not cheap. Then add all of this text below so people can know what cheap means for you.

Like, Bill Gates might think a Bugatti Chiron is cheap and recommend it if you wanna go really fast.

FFS lol.

I think you don't understand the concept of cheap.

see it this way. 5,000 dollars is a lot of money. but if you are buying a brand new BMW, it's dirt cheap.

and you are the guy in front of the dealer yelling "5,000 dollars is a lot of money". we know. everybody knows. but the car is still cheap.

if you are unsure about this, you can trust me that this build is cheap. the recommended items are what you need for feared etc. I am following this build on a few ex budget (sum of total spend, didn't buy any items worth an ex). if you want to do casual t16 a8 mapping, it is a freaking cheap build.
Last edited by Mum_Chamber on Nov 15, 2021, 6:48:45 PM
I've never had a build that could bully shaper and elder, as well as melt A9 sirus that quickly before. Your guide was easy to digest and is well written, so following and gearing up was a breeze!
I made this build to be a simulacrum farmer, and although I can easily get to wave 20, it seems that my AW damage falls off dramatically after that, and I always end up failing anywhere between 22-26, but I'm happy farming to 20 anyways.
Thank you for the incredible build!
Thank you for saving me from my skeletons mage build. I've been trying this one for a couple of days and I have no regrets!!
"
How the hell is 20 ex cheap?

Should add "cheap"* in your pros section, not cheap. Then add all of this text below so people can know what cheap means for you.

Like, Bill Gates might think a Bugatti Chiron is cheap and recommend it if you wanna go really fast.

FFS lol.

20 ex is for the endgame, i leveled with this since friday. I have spent a total of 2.5ex and i just started farming red maps.
So if you start out with this build or even the elemental version you need nothing to get started. However if you want to buy all the BIS gear at once, then yeah it may seem expensive
Last edited by champ3n on Nov 15, 2021, 10:41:18 PM
Hi,

A noob question: when should you invest into Animate Guardian? Should I wait until gem is 20/20? I don't want to invest the currency into it only for it die.

Like right now I can barely clear T14 Canyon and missing many things, dying to boss. I need the Kingmaker on the AG, but seems like it could die.
"

A noob question: when should you invest into Animate Guardian? Should I wait until gem is 20/20? I don't want to invest the currency into it only for it die.

Like right now I can barely clear T14 Canyon and missing many things, dying to boss. I need the Kingmaker on the AG, but seems like it could die.

If you get

Kingmaker
Mask OF stitched Demon
Southbound
and a 10% max life as ES chest

on a level 20 AG gem. it wont die

items are tied to your character so not your gem - you can upgrade to 21 later.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Animate Guardian will die without Discipline - correct?

Mine keeps losing life but not from mobs, assuming it's due to Discipline not being active on my end?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info